Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Not sure which to pull the trigger on..

Yeezy colorway with black coral snake

Or purple/green chroma..

...just realized guy on the last page had a really similar colorway 
roll.gif

Everytime I think Im done with ID ideas they throw out new options, now I have to go back and play with it to narrow down to 4 IDs before the 8s are done....#TheStruggle

Everytime I think Im done with ID ideas they throw out new options, now I have to go back and play with it to narrow down to 4 IDs before the 8s are done....#TheStruggle
I've narrowed my last iD's to five options. Not really sure which ones to get but I know for sure I'm limiting myself to five pairs before the discontinue the Kobe 8's. 

I've narrowed my last iD's to five options. Not really sure which ones to get but I know for sure I'm limiting myself to five pairs before the discontinue the Kobe 8's. 

Yea thats what I had to do nothing really coming out that I want but the Prelude pack can wait for those and grab my IDs

Yea thats what I had to do nothing really coming out that I want but the Prelude pack can wait for those and grab my IDs
I've concentrated my next few purchases on the completing the 8's, Prelude Pack and most especially these iD's. I'm even more intrigued more for the new options for the iD's which makes me want to even start breaking down my options. 

Real nice C!

I want a home white based Laker cw, but I'm scared of that white upper.

BTW, for anyone who is intending on buying and playing in their SS ID's:

Are you not put off by how the SS makes the shoe heavier?

I got the Kobe 8 Xmas and the shoe is significantly heavier than every other Kobe 8.

Last edited:
BTW, for anyone who is intending on buying and playing in their SS ID's:

Are you not put off by how the SS makes the shoe heavier?

I got the Kobe 8 Xmas and the shoe is significantly heavier than every other Kobe 8.
I have thought about this I think I will be passing on the ss id.

So after Nike screwed me over by promising a delivery date of my ids before xmas (I even have a screenshot of this promise) since I ordered before the cutoff date...they pretty much just said we apologize but there will be no compensation on your order. Not even a discount code for something that they screwed up on.  I even told them that they are risking my loyalty and I definitely won't be ordering anymore id's if this is how they treat their customers.  All the rep could say was "I'm sorry you feel that Nike doesn't care about its customers, but it does."

Do you think writing a letter to corporate would get me anywhere?  Do you guys think I have a legitimate case for at least some sort of voucher? I never even received any notification that my shoes would be delayed. In any case my shoes are expected to be delivered 9 days late this friday

I called and got a 20% code (wasn't for IDs, but another order I placed that was guaranteed for 12/24). I know of others that have received codes as well. I'm not sure if you've received codes in the past, but if so that could have something to do with it.

I've never received a code in the past.

Back
Top Bottom