Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Hopefully they put back up gumbo was going to pull trigger on prelude inspired pairs

DO people really think wearing a alll pink pair of shoes (Kobes) is gay?? cause im thinkin bout makin some for hoopin use only

Damn I had one more design to order. I was gonna place the order last night but couldn't access my locker from my phone >: >: >: >: >:

EDIT: Looks like they expect them to be back up soon.

The Kobe 8 iD is temporarily sold out. We don’t anticipate a lengthy sold out period. Please stay tuned for updates.
— NIKEiD (@NIKEiD) March 3, 2014

Last edited:
Wow i just got the finishing touches email on a pair i ordered 2/14 
pimp.gif

I also ordered a Gumbo ID pair on the same order but no word on those

Wow i just got the finishing touches email on a pair i ordered 2/14 
pimp.gif

I also ordered a Gumbo ID pair on the same order but no word on those
lucky you...i ordered jan 21 and got a delayed email today. estimated date moved from mar 3 to "no later than apr 1".

edit: just live chatted - got a 15% off next order code...

Last edited:

lucky you...i ordered jan 21 and got a delayed email today. estimated date moved from mar 3 to "no later than apr 1".
Does your pair have Chroma? cause it seems like its Chroma and Gumbo ones that are getting delayed, the Chroma pair i ordered on 1/24 was delayed. The pair i just got finishing touches on today has no Chroma

Damn I had one more pair I wanted to make too

Oh well at least I got two IDs in before they took them off

edit: just live chatted - got a 15% off next order code...
What did you say to get the code? I need some damn money off. I ordered 1/11 and havent got an update since "Making" email on 1/21

If they don't put the Kobe 8 ID back, I will personally go to the factory in China and make an ID pair myself.  

Ridiculous that they randomly take away the ID with no warning whatsoever.  
mean.gif

my spidey sense did not fail me for once. glad i got mine in. sorry to those who missd out... hopefully they will be back up soon

everyone should have figured this shoe was gonna get the same treatment as the lebron/kd's.

Does your pair have Chroma? cause it seems like its Chroma and Gumbo ones that are getting delayed, the Chroma pair i ordered on 1/24 was delayed. The pair i just got finishing touches on today has no Chroma
lol nope, no chroma. mine was really simple - blackout top - navy midsole with teal speckles - white outsole.

What did you say to get the code? I need some damn money off. I ordered 1/11 and havent got an update since "Making" email on 1/21
I just said I received a delay email despite waiting 6 weeks already - asked if it was possible to get some sort of compensation for the delay.

Last edited:
DO people really think wearing a alll pink pair of shoes (Kobes) is gay?? cause im thinkin bout makin some for hoopin use only

It's only gay if you are a male - lol.
Seriously, if you like pink kicks get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom