Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just ordered my last ID. The email has an estimated arrival date of 5/8 although when they were in my cart it said 52-57 days (which is around 10 days shorter).
ordered mine last night, exactly the same except i have a blue GITD sole and gumbo liner :frown:     

during checkout, estimated delivery date was like 4/27.  after checkout, it was 5/8.

Once i figure out what battleground used for the gold signature,  i'll be set.

Last edited:
Just ordered my last ID. The email has an estimated arrival date of 5/8 although when they were in my cart it said 52-57 days (which is around 10 days shorter).

ordered mine last night, exactly the same except i have a blue GITD sole and gumbo liner :frown:     
during checkout, estimated delivery date was like 4/27.  after checkout, it was 5/8.

Once i figure out what battleground used for the gold signature,  i'll be set.
So we're both jacking battleground's design :lol: :lol:. I'm just gonna use Angelus Gold. Flick a toothbrush for the midsole speckles and I guess an extra thin brush for the Kobe signature.

Last edited:
So we're both jacking battleground's design
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm just gonna use Angelus Gold.
was his sole clear?  some pics looked light blue, others clear.  was wondering how he got a blue sole.  

you should post pics after using the gold.

Hope he doesn't mind me copying his stuff, but I know i wouldn't be upset if one random internet dude has shoes similar to mine.  (or 2, lol)

So we're both jacking battleground's design :lol: :lol: . I'm just gonna use Angelus Gold.
was his sole clear?  some pics looked light blue, others clear.  was wondering how he got a blue sole.  

you should post pics after using the gold.

Hope he doesn't mind me copying his stuff, but I know i wouldn't be upset if one random internet dude has shoes similar to mine.  (or 2, lol)
Yeah, I actually PM'ed him and asked which sole option he used because I was worried that the clear didn't have a blue tint. He confirmed that the "clear" option did have a blue tint in person so that's what I went with. I didn't ask which paint he used to customize them though. I just assumed it was Angelus because that's what most people that do customs use.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are they sold out again?

NikeID tweeted the Nick Young PE, there is no yellow upper to make them, so if others see sold out too. then they are putting more uppers on. So yellows orange and purple might get put on again. :D

Just got the Almost Finished email on the Chroma gumbo pair i ordered only 3 weeks ago. is Nike trolling me?

Just got the Almost Finished email on the Chroma gumbo pair i ordered only 3 weeks ago. is Nike trolling me?
Update: Just did a live chat to check on the status and he says both of my pairs ordered on 2/14 are boxed up and ready to be shipped. i am amazed 

Need some help fellas

or 2

The chroma is black/blue because purple/green doesnt mix with the teal

Thx for the input
I disagree... i have the purple/green chroma... i think they would go very well with the teal IMO.

i havent seen the black/blue chorma but my guess is that it would come out well however you chose to do it

Need some help fellas

or 2

The chroma is black/blue because purple/green doesnt mix with the teal

Thx for the input
I disagree... i have the purple/green chroma... i think they would go very well with the teal IMO.

i havent seen the black/blue chorma but my guess is that it would come out well however you chose to do it
The only ID i could find with the black/blue was in the lebron Xi thread. The shoe was black/blue chroma with orange. the chroma appeared more black than blue..really dark and didn't shine like the other chroma..but that could have been the pics' fault. didn't really see a good bright pic.

Someone PM me when they are for sale again.

Last edited:

Sorry, what I meant was online the purple/green chroma did not look great w/ the teal.  I just couldn't chance it.  The blurples look very very different in person though so I just wish the ID website renderings were better.

Yeah, I actually PM'ed him and asked which sole option he used because I was worried that the clear didn't have a blue tint. He confirmed that the "clear" option did have a blue tint in person so that's what I went with. I didn't ask which paint he used to customize them though. I just assumed it was Angelus because that's what most people that do customs use.
damn. hope mine don't come out too blue then.  I was worried about yellowing with the clear.

So you order 2-14 and they are ready to ship but I order 1-23 and mine ain't even near completed?

If I didn't love the 8 I wouldn't mess with ID ever again they are such a joke

Congrats though ain't mad at you just fed up with Nike ID

No you aint chia lol.

A rep told me that exact same date ordered and people were already getting theirs and we werent for some reason.

I told them a delay is completely unacceptable.IT IS NIKE AND CHINA.***** lol.There are enough people and money for this not to happen.

I asked this a couple pages back, but ill ask again has anyone seen the Solid Volt Uppers? Real interested in what they will look like.

No you aint chia lol.

A rep told me that exact same date ordered and people were already getting theirs and we werent for some reason.

I told them a delay is completely unacceptable.IT IS NIKE AND CHINA.***** lol.There are enough people and money for this not to happen.
i'm bitter son, I won't front LOL but I ain't mad at Nelson, I am mad at Nike, this is crap, about to get on a chat I want a 20 percent off too I aint taking no for an answer I will order another ID tonight if they give me a code too no BS

Yea and the pair that i ordered on 1-24 is also boxed up and ready to ship
welp at least you gonna get them soon no doubt man post pics!

i'm bitter son, I won't front LOL but I ain't mad at Nelson, I am mad at Nike, this is crap, about to get on a chat I want a 20 percent off too I aint taking no for an answer I will order another ID tonight if they give me a code too no BS

welp at least you gonna get them soon no doubt man post pics!
I feel you man and I would love another code.I got a 10% so far.I want a orange bang,yeezy and maybe all blues.

I hate how the GITD blue is kinda light blue and looks off with the all blues.

Do yall agree?

Back
Top Bottom