Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

B-E-A-U-tiful @thapointguy  
smokin.gif

Mine dropped off early in the morning. Some slight imperfections on the midsole but it can be overlooked by the glow on these.
eek.gif
Glow doesn't look like that with the naked eye before the camera took the pics so don't expect crazy glow like that.
Damn, that blue glow is unreal.....just when i thought i had my last order all picked out you go and do something like this... Now i just got to determine if that blue glow is sick enough to out weigh that god awful gumbo liner.

Any body on here a pro at dying the inner liner?

LOL sorry. Definitely worth it to overlook the liner. Doesn't look bad but I didn't hate on it when I first saw it. I guess it works with my pair because of the grey upper.

So that blue glow is pretty tempting...and I do need a Yankees themed pair of kicks...I think I'll order these

Last edited:
Called nike to ask about my platinum SS yeezys I made on 3-13-14 and looks like they will ship out 4-9-14 :pimp: almost a month earlier than expected. Haven't received any "almost finished" emailed either

Last edited:
Mine dropped off early in the morning. Some slight imperfections on the midsole but it can be overlooked by the glow on these.
eek.gif
Glow doesn't look like that with the naked eye before the camera took the pics so don't expect crazy glow like that.
Holy Mother. Thats some Blue Lightsaber action you got going on them soles. 
nthat.gif

Called nike to ask about my platinum SS yeezys I made on 3-13-14 and looks like they will ship out 4-9-14 :pimp: almost a month earlier than expected. Haven't received any "almost finished" emailed either
I think im going to call tomorrow, mine was made a day after yours and haven't received no email since

just got my grapes in today heres a video for each of my ids

eyes.gif
grapes

nthat.gif
bruce lee

devil.gif
red octobers

mean.gif
blue eletric

alien.gif
big bang

Holy IDs guys!!! Nice job everyone seriously

But sweet baby Jesus the blue glow and chroma!!!!!! I had my doubts about the pair I ordered but I'm super excited now! That blue red chroma is off the chain and that blue glow has me drooling

laugh.gif
at Lightsaber, that's fairly accurate. In completely darkness it's more toned down, but it wasn't charged with anything.

Here's a non-glowing picture.

When you walk in them you need to make those lightsaber sounds. Glow So Hard University.

eek.gif
From this shot, it looks like the Shozoku logo is glowing also.  
pimp.gif

Can't wait for my Blue glow pair to come in!

xoom xoom!!
roll.gif
Googled lightsaber noise. 
laugh.gif

When they first turn their lightsabers on: "BB-ZSHOOOO" 

When they are just holding the lightsabers: "VVVVVVVVVVVV" 

When they are moving the lightsabers around in the air: "VVVMMMM" 

When lightsabers are colliding: "KSCHHHHHHHHHH"

Surprised, the pair I got it today was perfect. Besides the chorma cut being a little off, I can live with it. My pair was made and received in less then a month, they need to step it up and do that for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom