Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Like the Duke with the blue peeking through the SS. Nice whoever made them.
yea i agree i think the SS works well with the Royal blue coral upper... i believe a sneaker blogger made em was looking for tags too c if any1 had pics of the Dark grey SS but no luck 
frown.gif

Last edited:
yea i agree i think the SS works well with the Royal blue coral upper... i believe a sneaker blogger made em was looking for tags too c if any1 had pics of the Dark grey SS but no luck :frown:  

^^^^^^^^^ my post above is the dark grey SS. There's no blue coral underneath however.

^^^^^^^^^ my post above is the dark grey SS. There's no blue coral underneath however.
repped! thanks man appreciate it... was actually looking for black solid upper with dark grey shedding skin so actually your pic is on point... wondering if the upper would even matter with that dark shedding skin... looks like it would be a good option if your doing Shredder theme 8 
happy.gif

i did a USC 8 with SS just for fun unsure what to get now though lol

yellow & red Chroma on tip overlay & heel

Last edited:
repped! thanks man appreciate it... was actually looking for black solid upper with dark grey shedding skin so actually your pic is on point... wondering if the upper would even matter with that dark shedding skin... looks like it would be a good option if your doing Shredder theme 8 :D

Yeah I have black coral snake underneath it. But as you can kind of see it has like a glazed over look. So the mesh underneath only seeps through towards the back of the shoe. But glad I could help man.

Yeah I thought the dark grey was gonna be much darker. Not sure I would like that doing the Blackout theme.

So that's the dark grey SS? If so it looks A LOT lighter from what it showed when I was creating my shoe
Yeah definitely. I checked all the angles while making it. They make it seem black. So that was a little disappointing seeing as to how I was going for all black. But still a dope shoe to me.

Back
Top Bottom