Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yellow swoosh and chroma aside; the grey upper looks $ w/ that mango peach (technically orange) glow sole.

I think if one went with a white swoosh one could have a really clean pigeon-esque colorway brewing.
not sure how you cooked these up, but great job.

I could never design something that "outside the box". very creative

BTW, call me crazy but I think the yellow swoosh makes this shoe.

Last edited:
not sure how you cooked these up, but great job.

I could never design something that "outside the box". very creative

BTW, call me crazy but I think the yellow swoosh makes this shoe.

These are mine. I'll post some more pics later.

My friend, Phreak23 just got his Battle Ground red Kobe's in and I suggested to paint over the sig (he did two coats) and when it dried, just scrape off the paint. He used angelus
What do you use to scrape it off and not scratch up the heel clip?

I'd like to know more too. Getting into the customizing game is the last thing on my mind but that actually looks real easy

I would guess your finger nail would work. It doesn't take much force since the clip is polished and the paint doesn't soak into it.

I haven't received a swoosh email saying days are ending but I got this from a buddy about the Id 8s. Anybody else hear anything? View media item 902035

I would order ASAP if possible! Nike has been saying "Order Soon so you don't miss out" never heard order today.

I wouldn't be mad if nike just pulled these without notice. We were lucky enough to a SUPER EXTENDED run with the 8 iD

Last edited:
i feel you im glad we finally got discount on them on swoosh but im going put in some more orders just to make sure dont wanna miss out on these dope id

i asked on twitter as soon i got word but they havent got back to me yet

i feel you im glad we finally got discount on them on swoosh but im going put in some more orders just to make sure dont wanna miss out on these dope id

i asked on twitter as soon i got word but they havent got back to me yet

This

Just waiting for KD iD to come down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom