Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Dont mind these two at all, although the YOTS pattern still seems a little too much IMO, and this coming from someone who's not afraid of loud or crazy colors on my kicks..

i dont think the problem a little too much its more like crap but to each and their own

if i strike out on ASG im going to make the chaos one

Last edited:
Nike iD just released a teaser pic on their Twitter account hinting at a possible "Big Bang" themed option or material for Nike iD in general... it didn't say which shoe would benefit from the new options... could we be so lucky to see a new option for the Kobe 8 after the new year of the snake upper came out a few weeks ago?

I think it might be for the Kobe...I will wait on purchasing my NEW Kobe ID until I see tomorrow, which shoe they're going on.

Looks like the Kobe 8ASG pattern more but it could be for Lebrons and/or KDs too. Yeah don't get too excited yet it'll probably be preset colors or for none of the 3 sigs lol.

if so I really appreciate what Nike is doing. (even if its not great).
hey you missed out on xmas. design your own.
hey you missed out on yots red camo, make another.
hey you think asg pizza 8s are ugly. make your own..

on another note. I brought my IDs in to work to shoe my students and co workers. aNd they all saw green in the scales up close but far away its not noticeable.
based on the promotional code amount he sent me I will return them and have them re made. I was really hoping one of you guys had an ID with the white gray upper. so I can compare.

Worth the wait!! Some glue on the heel clip but it can be taken off. Only complaint is the Snake Shozoku being all silver. Will have pics up later tonight.

man these nike reps are something right now. sent pics of the defects on my pair and her reply was basically a copy/paste of, "return them to be inspected for a possible refund if they deem there is a flaw, and if not they will be returned to me with an explanation as to why. (i rephrased the reply)
:rolleyes

Last edited:
man these nike reps are something right now. sent pics of the defects on my pair and her reply was basically a copy/paste of, "return them to be inspected for a possible refund if they deem there is a flaw, and if not they will be returned to me with an explanation as to why. (i rephrased the reply)
:rolleyes

so they want you to return them back for a voucher? lololol

Back
Top Bottom