Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just go with a all pink upper then. And much respect to your mom btw
thanks man.. it's still my shoe though lol i just think that she'd be happy to see a pink on that 8s 
laugh.gif

no doubt man.. ill decide after the 11th, have to see those purple gradients in person 1st 
wink.gif
hey man, you could even try throwing some pink laces in those gradients -- not sure how it'd look but worth a shot

Mexican Blanket aka New Mexico iDs I've been messing with are fire! Too bad I'm on a phone and have no clue how to show you guys. You'd get the idea by looking at the new red,orange,yellow upper and use hints of teal and purple. Mainly purple lining, teal swoosh and laces. Purple mid with red speckle. Red bottom. Summer kicks for sure.

Last edited:
Mexican Blanket aka New Mexico iDs I've been messing with are fire! Too bad I'm on a phone and have no clue how to show you guys. You'd get the idea by looking at the new red,orange,yellow upper and use hints of teal and purple. Mainly purple lining, teal swoosh and laces. Purple mid with red speckle. Red bottom. Summer kicks for sure.
the wool type of blankets?? XD

Yes the heavy woven ones you see with bright patterns. Pretty much new Mexico native hand woven goods . It popped in my head right when I saw that upper option. Haahaa

Last edited:
Props to your mom for beating cancer. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a douche but you should've given a reasoning behind the design process. If it's something of deep meaning to you then you shouldn't be asking people with what they think. Go with your heart. :smile:

I'm having too much fun with the new pattern. Here's a more fitting Chaos :lol:
View media item 392679
I'll be submitting some final designs in by the end of the day. 8)

I honestly can't finalize one idea, good luck thapointguy LOL

I've been trying to finalize one for the past 2 days. Just made another concept since I missed out on the super naturals (doubt they made a 15)

View media item 392706

20 Days out! Trust me I have been thinking about making some of the newer Blue Coral Snake. I place an order with the Holiday Graphic for the Chaos and Teal/Blacks. I might do another Chaos in the Coral Snake and pick between the two :tongue:

Here's what I'm talking about.

Re Order with the new Coral Snake Possibility: The Holiday Pattern is better :smile:
this looks super clean to me 
pimp.gif
.  please let me know how this one looks if you get it

Well iDs will be on hold now that there seems to be a public release of the Blue Corals. They look sick though not to iD but they can wait

Don't give me that excuse KVN. I've seen your work :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo TPG those blue corals are pretty nice. Gives me a better idea on my GSW colorway.

Thinking bout getting them plats.

Where did yall see coupons for money off ids?

$191 is alot lol

yeah KVN you can make some good GSW colorways now that there's the yellow option for the outsole. BTW, lose tonight I think we'll lose the series. Curry gotta go OFF tonight!

my GSW colorway, still debating on if i should cop or not.

Blue coral upper is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
KVN, have you ever used a Nike % off code with ebates and still gotten cashback? I want to make sure the 10% I'm gonna use doesn't void the cahback.

Back
Top Bottom