Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

the green pair is fellow nters CHATO. mine is the blue.
looking at his I shouldve went with more pop. but I wanted something toned down and simple since the kobe 8s that have released are a bit more vibrant

Sent these back and got a refund

there was a few things i didnt like about them. mainly the stadium grey swoosh looked like ****, it looked like duct tape, and i screwed up by making the midsole and outsole the same color, it looked bad in person.  anyway i got my refund yesterday so i just ordered a new ID.  let the 1 month wait begin!!!

:lol: it does..

Tdogg, is that total orange or team orange? Game royal is my favorite so you know that pair is :pimp:

All the orange was total orange, since I wanted it to match. It was easy to choose over team orange because for some reason there are no options for a team orange heel clip. Now the wait begins for me to get them from Tdogg.

angelus is acrylic :smile:

thanks chato, the swoosh/lining/laces look darker so wanted to make sure.

Last edited:
Sent these back and got a refund
View media item 509093

there was a few things i didnt like about them. mainly the stadium grey swoosh looked like ****, it looked like duct tape, and i screwed up by making the midsole and outsole the same color, it looked bad in person.  anyway i got my refund yesterday so i just ordered a new ID.  let the 1 month wait begin!!!

those are hot imo. I love double black sole. Cant really tell the issue with the swoosh cuz of the angle.

not a bad idea..
where can i find more laces, ive been to nike outlet (only bad oval ones) and 2 others.

i agree- the photos make those look really nice
probably because of the camera i used LOL

the double black sole looked awful in person. i realized there is a reason that all the Kobe 8s Nike has released use different color midsole and outsole. looks so much better.   and here maybe these pics will do a better job to show how the ugly duct tape swoosh a little better.......

probably because of the camera i used LOL

the double black sole looked awful in person. i realized there is a reason that all the Kobe 8s Nike has released use different color midsole and outsole. looks so much better.   and here maybe these pics will do a better job to show how the ugly duct tape swoosh a little better.......
I'm sorry fam....... those joints are hot. I do agree the check is probably the weakest part if I must pick. But I would def rock those, maybe the teal or PG check whatever its called. But I'd give those an 8/10. I'd like to see what you got comin whenever ya get em. Peace.

thanks dude. the color of the swoosh just looked really bad in person. and the black on black sole/midsole bothered the hell out of me. what i got coming is similar, but i think its going to look WAY better.  hopefully push you up to a 10/10 :wink:

the inline IDs look good, but i would use a white heel cup instead as it blends into the base of the shoe.

^probably. I ordered with that color pattern so hopefully it looks just like it.

they took away the total orange option for the swoosh/shozoku. Good thing i don't plan to use that. I had team orange for one of the iD in my locker.

Last edited:
coming soon...
smokin.gif

For all the people of have successfully ordered, whats the ETA from checkout to shipped at your door?

Back
Top Bottom