Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Really curious to see how black the black grafitti material turns out, from looks it appears a lot "blacker" than the coral pattern...

try the midsole purple.

also try adding purple speckles to the midsole on option 2

Last edited:
both are nice, like s dubl said if you are going for the carpe the grey but I think 1 looks clean too

I want to see how some of the graffiti pairs actually look in real life, you know how the renderings always look different, the poison green may look really dope in person.

And those Inspector Gadget's are going to be FIRE...got me contemplating those now too.

Last edited:
I got my first three pairs in today. The rest come next week. My only regret is I should have speckled the midsole on the grapes. I can take better pictures later. Very pleased overall. I always regretted not ID'ing more 4s, 5s, and 6s. Not going to make that mistake with these.
Great ID's.  Any inspirations for the first 2 pairs?

Also, what speckles would you have put on the Grape ID's if you could? 

Great ID's.  Any inspirations for the first 2?

Also, what speckles would you have put on the Grape ID's if you could? 

Teal speckles for sure on the Grapes. The yellow pair was Snake Pool inspired. And the other pair was just based off of a sick ID I saw on here and/or IG.

Homes, Olympics, Mangos all coming next week.

Last edited:
Just realized they took away one of the ID options.  Forgot the name of it, but it was the second option that was offered on the ID's.  Maybe it wasn't selling well?

Yeah, the Graffiti pattern replaced the Year of the Snake pattern. The options were really weak for them anyways.

I think the speckled paint would look dope in person, but I think that option renders the worst out of all of them on-screen..

Back
Top Bottom