Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Man i think you should return the pit vipers get a promo code saying they disappointed you, then you could get another cowboys theme but with a sold grey upper.
I am probably going to return them tomorrow, use the dough for a Cowboys ID, not sure what pattern to use white, navy, grey or royal so I will be asking for your guys opinions on that

I can afford an ID on Friday, either going with my version of the amnesties, inlines or hate to sound like a hypebeast but I've always loved the yeezy look on the Kobe 8s, may do that as well

so many options!

carpe diem matador IV inspired
This is one of the sickest ID i've seen. I am kinda bored seeing "yeezy", lakers, bruce lee, grinch themes.....regardless, the solid upper makes everyone go crazy
roll.gif

Man I thought I was done with the Kobes, and moved onto the Lebron XI. Time to mess around :smokin

Loving these new Ids. Need to get me a 20% off code or something.
Reds are dope!

I'll definitely be ordering amnesties and something else. Just when said I would be saving my money

Bout time they added solid uppers, Im 75% sure ima order one now. Still not happy with the limited color options.

Some classic CWs can definitely be brought back with this option. Snakepools may be an order.

I think they should add a swoosh trim option as well as an option to go a little more in-depth on the tongue logo.

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of Purple Fades last week after losing hope that the Amnesties would never release. Since I got the Fades now, I might just I.D. a pair of blackouts to wear to work. Can't wait to see pictures of the Amnesties once someone has a pair done.

i wish you could choose different colors for the ouside swoosh/inside swoosh/ heel logo/ tongue logo. instead of them all being the same color together

Back
Top Bottom