Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Don't waste your time/money. The paint on the outsole will not hold up.

All i would have to do is paint the eyelets and signature yellow, and the outsole atomic purple.
I would avoid painting the Eyelets or Outsole... like he said, waste of time.

The Signature however can be done fairly easy with a Paint Pen that you can probably copp from an Art Store. All types of colors too.

These are Dope right now... I mean, Yellow Speckles on the Midsole with a Ice Sole might set it off a bit more, but that's personal preference.

Last edited:

Lol I mean you gave the answer right?

As for that purple, I wish they had it up but it's never gonna happen
exactly you answered the first question so didnt need to respond again n i went and answered the next... if you dont want an answer dont ask a question 
laugh.gif

its all good man, I appreciate everyones answers. I will just wait and cross fingers nike allows that color in ID.

Hey guys decided to buy my first nike id shoe. Made these three yesterday but i just cant pick one... hope some of you can give me some opinions

I'd go with the red/grey pair.

All blue pair might not come out well, blues won't match in all the areas.

I'm not a big fan of the graff print on the last one.

Hey guys decided to buy my first nike id shoe. Made these three yesterday but i just cant pick one... hope some of you can give me some opinions
THESE.

Reminds me of a "Lower Merion"-esque Colorway.

So Dope w/ the Speckles... great job! Should come out MEAN! 
nthat.gif

For the people that want to paint the soles purple you can buy those sole protectors and use it jut for casual wear. Heard you have to put new ones on every couple of wears though. Seen the people on ig that paint their 4s into red Octobers use that to prevent the sole paint to scrape off

I believe it's mentioned in this video when she starts to paint the soles towards the end of the vid

I wouldn't go that far just so I could paint outsoles... I've heard those sole savers make the outsole slick as hell.

someone posted (a while back) a colourway with a grey midsole and red sole. can you repost it? i think it was thapointguy but i'm not too sure.

i checked all the images posted in this thread and couldn't find it (too many)

Back
Top Bottom