Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

thanks guys, appreciate the input

if I had the cash I would order both and return one, but can only afford one right now

I think the SS on a black upper might look good.... I havent seen the SS in person to make an accurate judgement tho.

both looks good to me.

Any one know how the black swoosh looks on black upper? Thinking bout black outs with black ice and glow specs.

Not #2
laugh.gif
i don't like the rendering either, but i know the purple comes out darker than in the pics. and my whole point in making this ID is for it to be Kings colors

I know you are a Kings fan just giving you hard time to pick one out of the 3.

All jokes aside I'd go with #4

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on my very first Kobes (well actually had the old boxy adidas, that weighed 20lbs lol) and my very first IDs. Stoked! Cant wait for them to get here. Hope all goes well.

View media item 748896
Stadium gray/black ice - Cloak Chroma

Every time I look at the pic of em I like em more n more. I'm almost certain that's what I'm gonna order.

I have at least one more that I will make so in a couple weeks I will be back to choose between the orange, something blue since I sold my blue lights, a grey mock up, and some thing colorful lol (maybe) ... So I'll be playin around on ID for a bit

For those that have received IDs .... How long after you get the finishing touches email do you get shipping notification? Just curious because my expected arrival date is 2/3

Back
Top Bottom