Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Hi all, first post here.

Started falling in love with Kobe 8s 2 weeks ago. Started going on a buying frenzy for all the colorways I like. Recently got inspired to do a NikeID and wanted to see if the one I designed looks like it'll turn out nice. I can't seem to translate the renditions into something I can picture on my feet in real life. Been digging through this thread to see all the pictures of people who received their pairs, but no luck. I tried to do a Lakers CW on a black upper with blue/purple chroma.

my ids came today 10 days earlier than they were supposed ! gonna post pics later that i ll find some time ! 

Hi all, first post here.

Started falling in love with Kobe 8s 2 weeks ago. Started going on a buying frenzy for all the colorways I like. Recently got inspired to do a NikeID and wanted to see if the one I designed looks like it'll turn out nice. I can't seem to translate the renditions into something I can picture on my feet in real life. Been digging through this thread to see all the pictures of people who received their pairs, but no luck. I tried to do a Lakers CW on a black upper with blue/purple chroma. View media item 756218
The chroma option was put up around Xmas so people who've ordered pairs with chroma haven't gotten them in yet.

I'm still stuck on my designs. The yeezy solar with the solid black upper with SS or without.

A lot of you guys preferred the non SS version I really want both. I may order just the solid black tonight and if they still have the SS in a couple weeks get that.

Anyone that's ordered chroma, has anyone received any updates besides the "started on your order" email?

my IDs , not the best pics since they are from stupid iPoD 4 generation camera , they are simply amazing , wore them in the gym and ppl were WTF where did u find these , they are gorgeous 
nthat.gif

Gothmog,

May be the lighting, but what is the color blocking on your IDs?

All red? Red w/ Pink? or All Pink?

Finally got that shipping email last night :smokin

Shipping service is express .. so how fast is that?

Next ID is either my stealth/blackout or that PV pair @battleground03 made

Which pair/options did you use? When did you order?

My pair on the way is Solar Yeezy. Solid black upper, red liner, poison green sole.

Ordered 12/18
Started Making 12/20
Almost Finished 1/16
Shipping Email 1/20

^ How about black midsole and red out sole? I prefer a clean look so i'd so no to the paint speckles, in the end it's your shoe so make it however you like. Enjoy the customization!  

s dubl s dubl Yeah i know how u feel. I had an ETA of 2/3 so theyll be here about a week n half early.

So timeline from Making - Shipping was 32 days for my pair

Back
Top Bottom