Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Yeah I can't have two pairs with white upper so I'm using grey solid upper instead.

Are you doing that solar yeezy inspired pair chiacrack?

Oh grey would look great with those colors.

Yeah gonna order them tonight black solid upper, pink lining and gitd sole. Got a ten percent coupon and I'm gonna use ebates so the timing is perfect. I'd like to do the same id with SS but I'm gonna hold off on that design

Oh damn nice i didn't notice that in the pic.  i hate the flimsy old ones with the pop off top
honestly those boxes are beat, but I would take those boxes and get another pair of laces over a new box

the one lace option really irks me

I have the same shoe but with red laces, in my cart and ready to order.

Went with the red cos I'm so fond of that look on the Red Boa / Milksnake colorway.

But you got me thinking now, should I go black laces instead?

Decisions decisions.

My 3rd and final Kobe 8 ID, it's gotta be on point.

it might be too much red, grey or dark grey laces might look good too

honestly red black or grey the laces will all look good on those

sold my milksnakes miss them loved the shoe but hated how the laces looked on them

the one lace option really irks me
me too man 
mad.gif

bout to order these, purple sock liner or nah?  i know it seems to come out a little darker than the online rendering

it might be too much red, grey or dark grey laces might look good too

honestly red black or grey the laces will all look good on those

sold my milksnakes miss them loved the shoe but hated how the laces looked on them
I hear ya. The black laces do look mean though.

You sold the Milksnakes cos it was too much red on the tongue/lace area?

Man I love those shoes. A top 5 Kobe 8 for me.

Purple even though it's more dark but I'd still choose purple bro

Honestly I sold my milksnakes because of the white sole I destroy them and yeah the red tongue and laces was a little much but that pattern was fire.

alright.. i'm furious.

i think there's a quality control issue with the black upper. i had my pair remade because the right shoe was digging into the top of my foot.

same thing is happening with this new pair (it's not as bad as the previous pair, but it's still there) :smh:

i'm gonna wait a little bit and try to break in the shoes to see if the issue will go away. if not, back to nike.

(note: not having this issue on my other 6 pairs)

Last edited:
Question for anyone who's had a Kobe 8 with a translucent outsole:

Does it perform as well as the solid outsole? Is there any difference at all?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom