Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

If thats the blue glow sole, it goes SOOOOO perfect with the Chroma heel clip!  Now i really can't wait to get the pair i ordered.  And its only been like 12 hours since i ordered them 
sick.gif

anyone with the clear volt sole have the soles already browning?

i havent even wore mine yet and on the front of the shoe its a really dark nasty yellow :x :x :x

Seaglow will clear that up. It really just depends on the material I got mine with a clear sole and they show no signs of oxidation just yet, but it's inevitable

anyone seen the red GITD in person? tryna make another ID with red GITD but i read it looks orange in person -___-
or the Crescent City Air Up '14
 I saw the Air up in person and the sole looks just a little bit more orange than the shoe I didn't see it glowing because it was in the store. Didn't seem overly orange though. on an unrelated note the Crescent city Air up looks pretty cool in person - especially with the water droplets.

Seaglow will clear that up. It really just depends on the material I got mine with a clear sole and they show no signs of oxidation just yet, but it's inevitable
It's not always the outsole tho... Sometimes it's the glue underneath the outsole that's turning brown.

I miss my invisibility cloak 7's so i tried to roughly recreate them. -- it doesn't work.

Tried Chroma on every option available and blue glow outsole, don't know how the purple/navy upper would look though the 7's had an all iridescent upper which you can't do obviously.

I guess the cloak 7's will be one of a kind.

Ok ok that red glow is like on the yeezy sweet

Now please nike give me a solid liner so I can make red Octobers

It's not always the outsole tho... Sometimes it's the glue underneath the outsole that's turning brown.

yup, its clearly the glue around the toe around 1/4 of the shoe :smh:

i wish i didnt make the chaos ID

should have went with something else, such an impulse buy

The SS is darker in person, but it would've been nice if i had the dark grey SS option like on the NOLA iDs.

I miss my invisibility cloak 7's so i tried to roughly recreate them. -- it doesn't work.

Tried Chroma on every option available and blue glow outsole, don't know how the purple/navy upper would look though the 7's had an all iridescent upper which you can't do obviously.

I guess the cloak 7's will be one of a kind.
Nothing will be like the VIIs not even close... i seen all the penny, barkley, cp3, kd, lebrons cloaks / chroma is not even the same at all...

what size do you need been seeing the cloaks for near retail locally.. i might be able to help

Agreed glad I did pink now and I was back and forth on that, for me the clear SS only works on a plats design but that's just me. If they give us gumbo options with a different liner I world do dark grey on a solid black upper but regardless I like that ID.

I got two IDs left in my cart, pure plats with SS just haven't decided on a solid white upper or the platinum one with the grey fades. Still have to choose a liner red or darker orange I think the yeezys resemble the darker orange more but everytime I look at a pair it's redish orange type of liner.

Also want to do red Octobers but I can't rock with that gumbo liner.

Hopefully they give me another few weeks to make my mind up.

Upper SS Skin w/ blk pit viper
Flash pink lining
Blk logo/Swoosh
Blk midsoles w/ gitd speckles
Gitd green soles

Back
Top Bottom