Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

worded odd and in a separate nike pouch...
Maybe Nelson put them in that bag? Only thing I can think of
yes i had that bag from something else. 

i was going to order my Id's with black laces but i realized i already had an extra set here so i might as well order some other color to have. so i went with glow in the dark, and put the black laces in the shoes when i got them

Any one have an idea what they'll replace these with once they take these off nike id?
Just a wild guess, but I'd say the 9s.

My 3rd pair of my Hollywood nights ID comes in today... *crossing fingers it's right this time*

When these come down. its going to be a sad day but when the 9 go up im doing a purple fade ASAP

Miami nights
OH. MANNNN!

I had created these on ID so many times and FINALLY I see what they look like... SO COLD!

I think I need to make an emergency purchase. Like THIS WEEK!

When do the ID's stop...? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Word of advice. Do not wait, I repeat do not wait. It'll be gone before you know it. I regretted not making the holiday skin pair that LA KB 24 made and he told me to not sleep on it.

I slept and they pulled the Holiday skin on me.

The 9 IDs will be up real soon. Make your 8 IDs now.

I just made 3 pairs about 3 weeks ago, my only concern is if they mess up on the shoes I won't be able to remake them because the entire 8 line will have been discontinued by then.

Word of advice. Do not wait, I repeat do not wait. It'll be gone before you know it. I regretted not making the holiday skin pair that LA KB 24 made and he told me to not sleep on it.

I slept and they pulled the Holiday skin on me.

The 9 IDs will be up real soon. Make your 8 IDs now.

I just made 3 pairs about 3 weeks ago, my only concern is if they mess up on the shoes I won't be able to remake them because the entire 8 line will have been discontinued by then.
Co sign.... I think we all agree these have stayed up longer than anyone expected. Nobody should complain they didn't get theirs in. The end is near yall!!

Camera did all the work. By the time I got into the garage to take the pic, the glow was really faint so you couldn't see the glow with your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom