Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I already know I will be coppin' the black/whites. Don't know about getting another colorway. I just might. But, I'm not sure

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wooooo!! Me and my bro were at tonite's game vs. Detroit.

AZK1 report:
Mr. MVP = Grey/White/Yellow :pimp:
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Devin Green = White/Grey :smokin
smokin.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Ronny Turiaf = the real 81 pointers :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

The black/white are nice, but I gotta hold out for the black/white/purple.

Anyone know how you can lock down the ankle a bit more, I even went down a full-size (12 to an 11). I can't seem to get the laces into the top eyelet (ankle) properly.

Are they coming out with any that are like the black ones but instead of black it's white? Basically white, yellow and a hint of black.

The best part about the black/whites, imo, is the white toe and the white laces. They should have done that with the black/yellows too, so the shoes have a little more contrast to them.

I had a question about the ZK1's, so I don't go and trip myself up on the court....

Anyone know how you can lock down the ankle a bit more, I even went down a full-size (12 to an 11). I can't seem to get the laces into the top eyelet (ankle) properly.

Thanks.

Mine fit perfectly and I bought them a size bigger. Oh, and did anyone catch Kobe swiping his warmup jacket at a piston player. Just saw it now. Hilarious! I started laughing. The new Laker Defense. The Matador Defense!!

The black/whites are releasing next month april the 4th I believe. I would also like some info on his clothing line.

Try threading the laces through the top plastic eyelet from the outsde in. This prevents the laces from slipping as much and adds a little more lockdown. You could try lacing from the outside in on the last two eyes for even more security. Good luck :smile:
smile.gif

Every one I got a question YOU know the tongue on the kobes where it says all star 06 is that thing a strap on or just connected to the shoe.Can you take it off and I got the shoes but I wear a 7.5 for that all stars and it didnt come with a strap.I got them for 75 dollars.AT footlocker.

i have the sz 7 azk1 the all star colorway and it doesnt say all star on the tougue it just says my size and made in vietnam

Quote:
i have the sz 7 azk1 the all star colorway and it doesnt say all star on the tougue it just says my size and made in vietnam

where did u buy them, they probably are fake, since most azk allstar have the allstar 06 on the tongue and they are made in china

qs83t4.jpg

qs7gq0.jpg

qs83v5.jpg

why didn't nike release them like this >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

no they're not a PS, they're a PE
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I had to pick up another pair of the Blk/Maize colorway. I love shoes too much.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom