Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Those white/grey ones on ebay are realllllly worn....still pretty hot, but man oh man did he beat those up >D
grin.gif

Would love to ID some, but in typical Nike fashion, the public who put them in business aren't given that "privilege", only a select few :smh:
nono.gif

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs, III mochas, BB4s, 20.5.5 blues, 18.5 white, XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

Let me know: [email protected]

Where and at what site can I get the zk1 blk/mz for the cheapest?
WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

GARYtheWHITE

man how do these people get these shoes - -x (referring to the hot id's and the white/grey kobes on ebay) lucky guys
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

the blk/yllw jordan shorts are really nice, but it costs grip...not to mention i really don' t like pockets on bball shorts

you're killin me with those ID's :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." Arkansas's Finest.....Member #2

^ April 14th but i could be wrong
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons." Arkansas's Finest.....Member #2

April 14th is the release date. CANT WAIT!!!! Hopefully they are just like the ones Kobe wears with white shoe strings :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

^yep and someone needs to fix the pics on the first page

The Zoom black/white are incredible. I'm glad I got my red/white/black but those are a must.
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

Looks like the Lakers are going to make the playoffs. I wonder if there will be a new quickstrike colorway.

The Blk/Maize Jordan shorts look sweet with the ZKIs. I'm ready for the Blk/Wht ZKIs now.
C O O K # 4 5

Back
Top Bottom