Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Anyone got the release date for the Blk/Purple yet?? Gotta know how much to save for the Carolinas, Blk/Purples/ and a playoff... plus the lebron playoffs LOL
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

Hey, I dont suppose you could pick my up a pair in an 11 and ship them to me? they would be 100 bucks right?

^^they are PRETTY MUCH GR...but a lil limited than the white/black/red ones

there are still some good number of places that does not have these black/maizes

Ive never seen them anywhere in ohio, otherwise i would of grabbed them today

if anyone needs a pair of the black/maize let me know because they have them here all over hawaii so just let me know what size u need and i can check the availablity and get them too you

Does anyone know if Nike made the black/maize color in kid's sizes?
Is that why they are not a true GR?

how much are they? in hawaii

passed up on them over f&f, now regretting it
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

Re-stock of Kobes All-Star at Westfield Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA, heads up for all thoses who still haven't copped yet, like myself that slept on them. Peace out!!!!

pics?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

^^ u need pics of the kobes? lol wow.

those fakes are terrible. the ankle thing is so off and the swoosh doesnt even look right. downright pathetic.

and i FINALLY picked up black maize with F & F, wouldve copped LBJ3 in navy but no more cash =( black/maize are too fresh though
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

im very sorri.. but i forgot what f&f meant.. could someone tell me wat it means?
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible..." -Walt Disney

^^^ f&f means friends and family.
Footlocker, Champs, Footaction have 30% off sales every couple of months.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Back
Top Bottom