Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Hey yall, just got approved for an account on here finally.
This thread is rollin man wow, Kobe is the man.
just copped my third zooms, the blk/wht cant wait till they come, got em from pys.com i hope their legit its my first time buying off them.
And im from Canada so were limited on zooms, only the red/whites where released here. I had to buy the blk/maize off ebay man.
but anyways, for sure their going to be looked at as classics.......the man dropped 81 in them man c'mon

man that edition of Zooms is sick, i love the design on them and Hunger is probably the best name on them as opposed to the others.

they have landed in Philly....
v76yko.jpg

v76yko.jpg

v770ww.jpg

v7715l.jpg

v771ms.jpg

holla...
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

A couple of shops in San Diego already got their shipments in last week but they aren't releasing them until Friday.

3 more days to go.

Oh the agony. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Just a heads up to the NTers out there looking for Kobe apparel news. The Nike Izzo line will continue through the spring. However, this summer Nike will be launching the 'Kobe Shozoko' line of apparel to compliment the summer's releases of the ZKs. So far I have seen warm ups, tees, shorts, and sleeveless shirts. So be sure to stay tuned so we can talk about this quickstrike everybody's been talking about.

Nice Info Cury!

anyways, here's my pics of the black/white ZK 1s.

bonus pic

Long Beach's silent...but deadly NINJA!​
[/url]

I've experienced heel slip on the first wearing on indoor courts. Does it improve over time? Thanks
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Yo... the man said "Stay Tuned" Curly has always been on point witht the "Kobe" news. When he has the info and is able to share with us he will. Let's exercise some patience :wink:
wink.gif

Thanks for the latest update Curly 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

man curly u always got the best info, ive been waiting for kobe apparel news for awhile now! and 6foottarheel u STILL havent messaged me on those shorts...
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Back
Top Bottom