Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I can finally join the Zoom Kobe 1 community. I don't know how long I was waiting to get accepted. Right now I own a pair of All Star ZK1 and a pair of black/maize. I just started a new job and I plan on getting 2 pairs of every single ZK1 they release. 1 for balling and 1 to DS.

Welcome! :D
happy.gif

It will come back after the MPLS drop next week or whatever. I'm ready for those bigtime !!!
C O O K # 4 5

ZOOM KOBEs and ZOOM LEBRONS and Air Jordans are not allowed to be used with any sort of eastbay/champs/ftl/FA promotional codes

same goes with NDC!

Nice shorts to go with the all star ZK1's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

i know the izzo shorts run pretty big jus wondering if anyone purchased the sleeveless tee and whether they run big?
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

half of this thread was people commenting useless stuff like...

"wow.."
"copped.."
"sweet.."

and 25% of it was like SPORTS-RELATED

lol

Quote:
We've been detatched from the mother ship!

:lol:
laugh.gif

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson

Quote:
Anyone know if the 20% Eastbay code ( LKS16342) work on the MPLS next week?

highly doubt it since they didnt let me use it on the AS when those were 2 weeks old on their site - -x
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

its funny how long this post has been up, and we have had barley any of the clothing line release, or a true QS.........but that is coming
[/b]

i got some IZZO appearal to go with my MPLS .yeahhh perfect colors to. i have the warm up pants, that are white with baby blue accent. ... Maybe ill post a pic if i figure it out.. gonna look sweeetttt

Just upload them on tinypic.com if you get the chance.
New Jersey Nets

this topic needs to be cleaned up and with a new sticky for upcoming releases, quickstrikes and clothing line ONLY.

I concur to that.
New Jersey Nets

Back
Top Bottom