Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

the UNDFTD one- ?
the Urban Stadium one- the hunger
this Chicago one- the will
the next one?

man i wish i still lived in LA, this whole concept is awesome IMO
Can't wait for these to drop
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Since when did a shoe auction or shoe raffle be considered a "QUICKSTRIKE"? All the quickstrikes I seen are shoes you can buy, not win

as soon as i think i'm out ..............................they suck me back in.
i need inside info on the black & yellows.

Quote:
there will be a Laker colorwar releasing, it will be a while, BUT it is coming and not a quickstrike. you will love them. i have seen them.

6FOOT9TARHEEL, are you talking about the white/purple colourway? i hope nike can release two Lakers home court colourway.

thank you your help 6FOOT9TARHEEL, but can you tell me you are or not talking about the white/purple or white/grey one?
thank you

woo, that's mean have another Lakers colourway we haven't seen before?
thank you 6FOOT9TARHEEL :D
happy.gif

well obviously Kobe will break out some more colors as the season progresses. But it doesn't seem like we're gonna see the lakers colorway until summer or fall.

Quote:
well obviously Kobe will break out some more colors as the season progresses. But it doesn't seem like we're gonna see the lakers colorway until summer or fall.
I can wait...i have waited this long for Nike to come out with his signature shoe.
happy.gif

Man I can't wait till the 11th.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

6FOOT9TARHEEL OR Curly

Can you get us pics of the box of the Zoom Kobe I ?

I hope it isnt just the normal orange/brown nike swoosh box.

it is...we've seen them many times here on NT. The label of the box is accurate and precise too. So expect the OG orange and brown box...

the first GR white/red/black is for sure the normal orange and brown box. I guess we will find out soon if there is a special All-
Star edition or quickstrike with a different box
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I am guessing the ZoomKobe2's will have a special box instead of the normal orange/brown box, kinda like how they did it with the Lebrons.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
no white/purple?

That would be dumb. You know EVERYONE is going to want "The Game" shoes. These shoes are already historic. It has been requested that Kobe give these shoes to the Basketball Hall of Fame.

True ******** fans are survivors
And next year we'll be back in yo face like Sean Taylor's saliva.

The Lebron box's have nice concepts to them i hope they start doing that for the Kobe's.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

I wonder if there will be a special All Star day shoe like last year's 2K5?
If they do, I'm waitin until 2/18/06
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
I am guessing the ZoomKobe2's will have a special box instead of the normal orange/brown box, kinda like how they did it with the Lebrons.

That's what I would hope but Lebron's first shoe didn't have a special box. It wasn't even technically called the Lebron I.

yea i think the all-star shoe should have been O.G. white/red/blue NOT black what was Nike thinking?

Im very confused by the way Nike is marketing/releasing Kobe's shoe...they're quickstriking GR's and a colorway that Kobe actually is wearing...i realize that the red/black/white quickstrike is lazered, but the GR is the same color...and the black/yellow is a color that kobe is wearing so whats the deal with quickstriking it...it's his own shoe now...it shouldn't be a PE...when did any Jordan's that MJ actually wore ever not get released or get quickstriked...NEVER...this is so lame...im sorry, but it shouldn't be a mystery as to when and if colors that kobe is wearing are coming out or not...

i don't know why but after seeing that black/gold NYC KOBEs....i have a feeling that the black/gold will not be released as a GR to the public...Looks like it's only going to be a quickstrike only...this is just my assumption

Back
Top Bottom