Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

IS SHEIKH AN URBAN ACCOUNT FOR LIKE THE GAZILLIONTH TIME????????
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers and Lakers

wassup Kobe Fans...

I got my all stars today and I must say that the limited editions are 10x better. The glue on the teeth is seen in the gaps and makes that part look really dingy. The leather is not the same quality. Also the Kobe symbol on the blk/maize is kinda stitched, and raised and it is painted on the All-stars. Still overall I like the shoe, but just saying the limiteds are way better. Sorry for the huge pic

neyz36.jpg

Wear your kicks!

in sayin that nike is only sending out the black/maize only to urban accounts, do u think niketown counts? if not. where in bay area? im dying for these kicks and missed out last friday due to a basketball game. congrats to everyone who got 'em.

I hope Kobe can change his luck w/ these shoes tonight. He's only won 3 games (LAC, NY, and GS) since he debuted these shoes on the road. He's lost 11 games.

Thank You Nike for shipping me a defective shoe! >:
mad.gif

Look at the pic.
Part of the swoosh on the right shoe is scratched real bad!
DAMN!

128778687.jpg

just wear your shoes man. These shoes are not like jordans in that it's easy to break apart just because it could be used for collection. yes, kobes could be use for collection but more of it is towards going to war on the court on them. These shoes on the court will be beat, but will last a long time. So wear it.

can we expect the Black/Red/White AZK1's to be on Niketown.com on Friday? if so, do you think that they will be in limited quantities? do you think they will be in the same quantity of release as teh LBJ 2's?

probably more limited than the lbj 2's...they probably have one whole set of FSR batch...they you have to wait for like a month and they'll probably have the second full set of FSR batch. Won't be hard to get, but a lil hard to get if you're late and are sleeping on it as if you got it all down.

wait. so the AZK1's are gunna be a limited release too?? and the black/maize are a LE. then when are the ZK1's GR coming out??

Quote:
i don't think the All Star will be limited. You will cop with ease.
Yea this is true they wont be limited but copping with ease might be a different story. Yea there a GR but there is a high demand on these. People other then us Niketalkers go into retail stores and ask when does Kobe's shoes come out or will Kobe have a shoe everyday. And then of course with the commercials and ad's that will be up soon people WILL know about these. On top of everything else this shoe is amazing even if you dont like Kobe people WILL like this shoe. Try getting them as soon as you can because before you know it these will be gone guaranteed!

i hear you, I was just copped with ease in MD so I have both pair. Good Luck everybody.
Wear your kicks!

Does anybody have any information on the kobe clothing line? Are any shirts going to be available on saturday when the all-stars drop? Thanks.
Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free. -billy mack

im mad at how beekizzle u have a high tounge , and on my azks the stong is bearly visible.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Quote:
so does anyone have a free shipping code for niketown.com that will be good this saturday

I got one man...use this: FSHBFB6

Your welcome. :wink:
wink.gif

Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

I received my limited edition pair today and I used the free shipping code and ground shipping. I live in Ohio. I played in them today and they are lightweight, have good grip, and are very stable. The only thing that felt strange about them was the ankle was a little loose.

Back
Top Bottom