Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

does anyone know if finishline at cerritos mall is opening early(6a.m) like it does for retro jordan releases??

too bad there won't be any true a.s zk1's...
i guess we just have to watch all-star game to see how they look like...

kobe rockin' yet another :pimp:
pimp.gif
colorway tonight..can anybody post pics later????

whoa, check out the heat Kobe's rocking tonight.
looks like a white/grey/yellow colorway. that's new!

I LIKE!

those grey zk1 are so great i wish those come out.because their so :x
sick.gif

Everyting negative pressure, challenges is all an opportunity for me to rise. Kobe Bryant

man i wanna see those new shoes. i should just fork up the cash for league pass already.

are you guys gonna be camping out eastbay or niketown.com? or should i not worry about availability too much?

well i already got mine from Finishline on the way, I might ahve to get another one but didnt realize the FA in Arcadia was gonna be this packed

you guys see the colorway Kobe was rockin tonight against atlanta? I liked them. What did you guys think?
Im the REAL ceberal assassin!!

I have a 10.5 blk/yellow if someone has a 9.5
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

nice shoe, but the curse on the new shoe is it makes you shoot 6/12 from the FT line and makes your team lose to atlanta.

at least you can go 5/12 from 3 in them...

and i just noticed that i am 1 of about half a million new users here that registered for the azk1

Tried something early, let me know what you guys think. I think it's the best way to display the Zoom Kobe I

129594746.jpg

Love the shoe game.

Quote:
no *real* all star kobe's coming out?!?

actually...these do have a star on the lace loop...instead of the aiming rectical (?) yall do notice that right?...the black star...not the aiming thingy?...cool..
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

hmmm i hope they live up to the hype. i haven't bought pure bball shoes since the VC III. mine will be here next tuesday. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

hey how the **** do you post pics? i go to "ez codes" then, "image" under insert, then i type in the url, but it doesnt work.

JRose5,

Change the OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE FOR THESE KOBES! Confirmed by Curly.

Black/White:4/14
Cool Grey/White-University Blue:5/24

thanks

Back
Top Bottom