Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

can anyone hook me up with a pair of black/maize AZK in size 11.5 at the market price ($130+tax+shipping) please?
I have no connections to them due to where I live, Vancouver, Canada.
thanks boys I appreciated

no hardcore resellers please.

i hope all you idiots who bought the shoe thinking they were limited and were hoping to resell, i hope you are really pissed right now. especially if you are here in so cal.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

did i mention? :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Here in Sactown Wacktown I was surprised to see Kobe Blk/Maize in FL and FA Arden Mall..so yet again here we go again Nike with their limited slogan and 81 pts when he really wore the wht/prple right? PYS is surprisingly chargin 249.99 for these. U know NorCal won't sell that much and SoCal will. I at first was thinking I had to go to Concord near the Bay to get these at FNL. Luckily didn't do that. I checked a few of them and the quality is bad with lots of scuffs and near the shoelace was some leather missing or plastic torn. Good luck with that since a lot of people were complaining about the quality of these. Can't wait for the NIKEID for these in the near future.

So we're not getting the red white and blue version? What idiot is making the decision on which Kobe colorways to release. No white/purple 81 point version and now no true all star version??? The idiocy behind the release of colorways is insane. Why the in world are they trying to pass off a shoe that Kobe is not going to wear in the allstar game as an allstar shoe? >:
mad.gif

Quote:
i hope all you idiots who bought the shoe thinking they were limited and were hoping to resell, i hope you are really pissed right now. especially if you are here in so cal....

Here's the funny thing, not everyone lives in cali or even in a major metropolitan area.

These shoes in the fact that not everyone can walk into their local FNL, FL, or Champs and find a FSR; or any at all for that matter.

So all you kids in cali and/or large market cities can do one of two things: 1) Hook up your bros that don't have access to them for little or no profit; or 2) Join the hypebeast movement and take advantage of your bros that don't have access to them :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

yea.. i dont really think its a definite that these are or arent limited.. it makes sense there is an abundance in Cali.. but yea for others its ahrder to get your hands on some.. I mean think of the people in Idaho wishing to ball in these shoes and finding nothing at thier stores except a few sizes

Im up at 6:00 because the Slam Dunk Contest made me fall asleep early.

All you dudes in the midwest need to chill. You might have to go to ebay, but you wont pay too much over retail. The buy/sell forum will have pleanty of these in a week.

Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

Yeah dudes right i live in cinicnnati ohio, and i called every store, and nobody seems to have these at all there all pretty much like @#%$ are you talking about when i call, lol. i even called stores in columbus and akron, and they dont know @#%$ about them ethier, god damnit i wished i still lived in las vegas, i called some stores there and there like yeah the black/maize, yeah we have plenty of those..damn this pisses me off.

|AIM - xXx Eminem2g xXx| |E-Mail - [email protected]|​

man i want that kobe warmup iggy was wearing during the dunk contest. anyone got a picture of it?
F/S:VNDS worn once sz.
9 Jordan XIX Blk/Red, $90 aim= hb93lsvtec

why would people think this shoe is limited? and people need to stop calling it the 81 point kobes. these have been scheduled to release months before kobe achieved 81 points.

^ That sucks, i hope you don't get burned by shiekh, good thing i cancelled my order with them...Call them, dont' email them, they pick up their phones you'll get a better response if you front them on the phone.

Quote:
Here's the funny thing, not everyone lives in cali or even in a major metropolitan area.

that's true. what i was commenting on, and maybe i should have clarified that is the fact that a lot of people here in so cal all they care about is reselling and making $$. It also annoys me that these were supposed to be limited to "urban" accounts and it seems like every chain store in so cal is getting them and i know for sure not all of them are "urban" account stores. i guess i was really just making fun of people who live here in so cal, cuz i know a lot of the kids around here probably went nuts, bought a lot of them and don't know wat to do with them. I feel you about how if you live in smaller towns or cities it might be harder to obtain. But, like that other guy said just wait and the prices on ebay and on other reselling websites will drop, after people realize that nike over floded the market with these again. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Quote:
Just checked pys and they got them for $250? It says 81 pt game version

For the last time.

He did not wear the Black/Maize for the 81 point game.

He wore the white/purple colorway.

He wore the Black/Maize to debut them on Christmas Day against the Heat, and they are away game shoes.

SMH.

Shoot yourself if anyone honestly believes these are the 81pt shoes.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
These shoes are limited in the fact that not everyone can walk into their local FNL, FL, or Champs and find a FSR; or any at all for that matter.

WRONG. They are a at all footlockers nationwide.
Quote:
Shoes I do adore. Please put yourself on my foot 'cuz I would love to wear ya. Tie your strings not too tight, fix ya tongue in the mirror lets stroll.

Quote:
For the last time.

I know they aren't the 81 point game shoes. Read the rest of my post. I was curious to see (as I later checked) if there was anything special on the shoe that was the reasoning for PYS to sell them for $250. I watched the 81 pt game, I know what he was wearing. You need to r :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
d
Love the shoe game.

God damn Folks, It's just a pair of shoe, just wait and it will show up in your local shoe store. They are not limited whatsoever , not all store have receive their shipment yet that's y. And please don't waste your money buy these online because the quality is crap and u really need to see them in person to pick out the best pair before u buy. Best pair meaning a pair that doesn't have glue all over them or marks on the swoosh. Make sure u try them on too.
happy.gif

i just picked up my pair!

i drove 60 miles both ways. 30 degree weather, raining, and in my ghetto-@#%$ car where the driver-side window is stuck halfway up. the driving sucked, but when i got to that footlocker and saw them. i told the guy i NEEDED those in a 13.

i tried it on, and like people have noted, felt a little loose in the heel. i tightened them up some more, and they felt good in the heel, a tad loose for my taste, but wearable for everyday stuff.

i went for the slightly more snug 12.5. btw, i have a wide foot, and typically wear 13.

the pair i got was incredible. no extra glue residue/scratches. the only probablem was that a little piece of the 'M' on 'UPTEMPO' was missing on one shoe so it looked like UPTENPO.

you guys have any recommendations for sticking that back on? i still have the little piece, luckily.

Quote:
drove 60 miles both ways. 30 degree weather, raining, and in my ghetto- car where the driver-side window is stuck halfway up. the driving sucked, but when i got to that footlocker and saw them. i told the guy i NEEDED those in a 13.

roll.gif

I feel you man, Lol , nice job on the pick up tho.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom