Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Nike wants up going crazy like we are right now. And I also think that they are releasing a color that has nothing to do with Kobe just so that we will buy it up because there is no other choice. Then Watch them drop the Black and yellow so we will get both. It is the same concept that Jordan Brand uses. Remember the AJ 13 retro? They drop some wheat crap first and everyone copped. Then they started to drop the better colors. AJ did the same thing with the XIV. Don't be surprised... |I
tired.gif

Wear your kicks!

Quote:
Could you imagine if Nike never released the white/black XI's or infrared VI's despite the fact that Jordan wore them in games all season. How ******ed would that be.
Even better released the shoes but in non-bulls colorways. Jordan 1s in Green and yellow. :lol:
laugh.gif

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

do all BLK/WHT/RED AZK's have "All-Star" on the iner tonge??
That's my word

[/center]

Oh now that's what I'm talkin about!!!!!!! 2 pr. for me.
COOK #45
<<<----- These will be mine finally @ 6PM CST 2/3/06. I can't wait to mash on somebody's head ! !

Damn I won't be able to get online until 6 hours after they've been put up. Anyone think they'll still be there?

^^^^

Who knows, but they will be in stores on 2/18. So all is not lost if you don't get them tomorrow.
Wear your kicks!

anyone know who is going to carry the shoes on the 18th because im not really in the mood to go NIketown in Denver to pick up a pair.

Well only Nike would pull this off. After seen the breaking news at this post. I desided to call Nike and not surprisingly the nike red didn't even know that the shoes would be release! If it wasn't for this post I would never know that I could get these shoes tomarrow through
nikebasketball.com Amazing nike just gave a one day notice on there
site to get this shoes, now that's a quickstrike!

I hope "limited" really means limited this time around. Not like last year when the Black/Purple 2K5's came out...made everyone jump on them only to later find a FSR on Eastbay and then marked down to even cheaper... >:
mad.gif

"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

^^^^ not me man, I hope they make more than enough to go around. Kobe's For everyone!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

Wear your kicks!

^ haha no man, what I meant was that either make it a limited or GR...don't lie that it's limited so everyone buys them for full price and then make it widely available everywhere after that to the point where they even go on sale and still have a FSR...makes people feel ripped off.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom