Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
Is Iggy a Kobe Brand dude

Kobe don't seem old to most people on here. In terms of NBA years yes. Do you know how many cats in the NBA grew up idolizing/imitating Kobe growing up? even Lebron had posters of Kobe in his room wore his Adidas line. Kobe is a late bloomer with Nike and

Quote:
yall aint seen nuthin yet

"If they [the Clippers] play in the NBDL, they'll make the playoffs."
Sir Charles on Sam Cassell's comment that the Clippers will make the playoffs

Quote:
i believe it was stu lantz (color commentator 4 lakers) that said that iguodala and kobe workout out together over the summer.

Iggy is coming to the Lakers!!!!!

Make it happen Kupcake!!!!!!

*Wishful Thinking*
[/b]
[/b]

nah, iggy ain't goin' nowhere.
WANTED: DS Size 9.5 Jordan III White/Cement/Red
Hit me up, I'm willing to pay good price!

To anyone who balls in their kobes...have you laced your shoes all the way to the top? How are those plastic things at the top holding up? They don't look too strong...

don't worry about the lace holes on the top. AS LONG AS YOU ARE very CAREFUL in not trying to pull on that plastic tab as you lace them, they should be fine. FINE GOOD QUALITY!

Finally got my pair of blk/maize size 11. They fit true to size and feel great. I can now relax and enjoy. The shoe is beautiful and my pair did not have any glue on them. Good luck to all those still trying to get yours, I highly recommend - the quality is very nice.

I want to buy the new black AZKs from a retail store in order to avoid fitting problems, and payment issues. PYS states its a very limited release. However I heard on the Kobe thread they all over the place in so cal, but i am in nor cal. Anybody have any info on whether stores in nor cal gonna be carrying the black AZK cuz they iz a must cop. Yes i am new and i dont want to search thro 100 pgs to find the answer. Really appreciate your help thanks.

Anybody that can't get the black and maize colorway hit me up! They are like candy down here and my spot has 40 pairs. Nobody is buying them. I can get them for retail+shipping. Pm me if you are interested.

I can't wait to hoop in mine. They should show later today or tomorrow. It's OK, I've had 2 pr. of Wht XXIs to satisfy me.
C O O K # 4 5

Posting for my friend.

kbshoes9xf.jpg

kb19sn.jpg

128808362.jpg

I like this colorway myself and would cop a pair.From what I heard at the hyperstrike event in Houston that Kobe designed this colorway himself and that Nike would never release this colorway >:
mad.gif
because they elt this colorway wouldnt sell to well outside of the Socal area.What I dont get is how NIKE will release some stupid ugly SB's colorways but with Kobe they make a lot hot colorway like yellow/grey, white/purple/black swoosh, and these PE or some limited crap.

Why not just make it a Socal exclusive then? I mean, Kobe does play in LA. It would make perfect sense to give us an exclusive. Besides nikebasketball.com, the only other place you could find ASG Lebron 3s was in Akron. Nike needs to stop making excuses every single time they don't want to give in to the fan consensus.

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at [email protected]

Quote:
Why not just make it a Socal exclusive then? I mean, Kobe does play in LA. It would make perfect sense to give us an exclusive. Besides nikebasketball.com, the only other place you could find ASG Lebron 3s was in Akron. Nike needs to stop making excuses every single time they don't want to give in to the fan consensus.

yes.

^^^ I think you may have to cross the bridge for that one..Check out Hilltop mall in Richmond..Or in the City
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom