Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

there are A LOT of people that want to WEAR WHAT KOBE WEARS. that's why the pe issue is important to me.

it's like a sense of pride to watch the lakers and be wearing the same thing kobe wears.

i don't want people saying, oh hey i thought you had kobe's? he's not wearing the shoe you have.

that's where the marketability of sig shoes started...wear what MJ wears...my 2 cents.

Kobe's AZK's from tonight's win vs. the Kings.

oglydd.jpg

oglyk9.jpg

oglymw.jpg

Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

Quote:
^^^I don't care if he wears 100 different colorways...its more about the difference between a sig shoe and a league shoe...

What do you want him to wear at home? The White/Black/Red? He's not going to wear the Black/Maize at home. And Nike isn't going to release a purple colorway because it's not as sellable. So maybe, if there is a general interest in one of the colorways he wears for home games, then maybe they can release that. Not before, though.

ALCS

^^^alcstarheel...there was actually no problem with him wearing the white/purple/blk at home...i think there was a general consensus that that color was perfect and could (and possibly will) be released...should have just stuck to that color at home...and the blk/maize on the road....its so funny because no one ever had a problem with mj wearing one color at home and one color on the road...both of which were, btw, attainable by the general public...now its all about pe's (at least when it comes to kobe)...

THAWIZ45...i feel you man...but i'm old school!!! PE's are cool...i wasn't mad at frobe's 2k5's, but he should def chill on the zk1's...that's my 2 cents

I agree with everyone here. all these PEs are making the shoe look cheap. kobe needs to do what lebron does and wear the shoe colorways that people can buy/will be released later.

why not wear the MPLS at home and black/maize on the road?(which he is doing, but what he gets another PE on the road?)

i enjoy all the new and different colorways.. it gets everyone lookin at what color shoes are kobe gonna be wearin today.. it keeps people eyes lookin at the shoes and keeps them attentative and if your trying to market some1 you gotta get eyes lookin your way.. cuz it sure got most of us lookin for his shoes..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Quote:
not feeling thoe PEs

but if he scored 82 in them...we would have to cop.
"If they [the Clippers] play in the NBDL, they'll make the playoffs."
Sir Charles on Sam Cassell's comment that the Clippers will make the playoffs

Like Scoop Jackson said Kobe is right now "Must See- Kobe"

Because think about it Love him or Hate him the Haters wll tune in to see what AZK he's rockin in the game because as much as they hate him the still go out and buy his shoes.Just look at this offical thread and go through pages and read and see how many haters have posted on this thread saying "I hate Kobe but I still bought the ZK1 because their a dope shoe".

Now the people that love him tune in because either they Love the Lakers or they been with Kobe since day 1 since he came into the NBA at 17 and have supported him through his good times and bad times.It's like the people that love and support him have unconditional love for him.

That's my view on Kobe right now and have supported Kobe since day 1 when I saw him play for the first time at the Long Beach pyramid in 96 at the summer pro league.

i'm loving this colorway. i think it might be my favorite so far. very smooth colorway, and looks sick with the home uni.

zk1022306.jpg

Kobe better stop wearin those ugly *** tights.. :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
The yellow and purple on PEs look pretty faded.. They'd look sick as mad if they were in a darker tone.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

BANANAS

Quote:
he sure ISN'T jordan...thats the whole point...if mj didn't do it...then kobe definitely has no business doing it

Why is that? Just because Jordan didnt do it doesnt mean another player cant do it. So if Jordan would have done it then its ok for others to do it? But since he didnt do it, then nobody can do it..Why does everything gotta revolve around Jordan...LOL
And yet another Kobe comparison to another player and MJ...LOL

Quote:
because its not really going to be all that sweet to start IDing in the fall when the shoe has been around for so long

This is how you stretch a hit. Doing it all at once (release the kicks, then straight ID it won't yield a long term affection, or interest in the shoes as it'll dilute the whole aura around it. Look at it as when artists drop their video to the 2nd single 9 months after the album releases. It is a known fact that record sales increases the weeks or month after that.
Black/Maize ZK1, Womens HOA AM90's & Infras BELOW RETAIL auction
PRIMETIME506
[email protected]

At first i thought nike would be smart and not give kobe PE's, but boy was i wrong. Players who have sigs SHOULDN'T get PE's because the public wants kicks that the players wear on court. So far we have seen kobe wear 3 PE's and it looks like he will get alot more. Nike should make these available to iD at the iD store here in NYC. But truly Kobe should just stick to 1 home coloway and 1 road colorway or at the most 2, not 3 or 4.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Finishline.com has the Black/Maize ZK1 back up again.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

Thank you very much. I needed these
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, trueballa87, joser84, Flip Jays & easy3000​

Back
Top Bottom