Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Since my old pictures were not able to stay up, I'm using a different server.

This is the Kobe stuff that i got at the two LA events that I went to:

Here is my winning hat with the golden 8:
669744_82_full.jpg

669744_81_full.jpg

The shirt i got at the event:
669744_80_full.jpg

The Kobe's that I won:
669744_74_full.jpg

669744_84_full.jpg

669744_70_full.jpg

669744_71_full.jpg

669744_72_full.jpg

669744_75_full.jpg

669744_77_full.jpg

669744_76_full.jpg

This is the shirt that i got at the other event that i did not win, or even have a chance of winning because I was not one of the first 250 people:
669744_79_full.jpg

669744_78_full.jpg

I was trying to see if Eastbay was gonna get the Black/Gold ones on February 1st as speculated, but nothing in showing in their systems. But I did get a release date from Eastbay for the Black/Purple ones:

July 15th
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Looks like the black/gold is the most anticipated color. Hopefully Nike will take notice if they don't have plans to release that color.

like i said before the Black/White-Canyon Gold
are a quickstrike and will be released feb 18. 2006 unless the date changed but that is the release date as of now.

URBAN QUICKSTRIKE aslong as nike does not change it they are a quickstrike and release on the 18

pretty dumb if you ask me they should just release on the same day as the first ones. but then again the XX1s drop the the 11 th too.

the black/white/canyon-gold colorway will be copped along with the first ones. the black/white/canyon-gold are the best ones dropping in my opinoin

Quote:
URBAN QUICKSTRIKE aslong as nike does not change it they are a quickstrike and release on the 18
How did you come across this info, what are your sources (I'm not saying name them personally but where they got their info from)? My sources say nothing is confirmed as of right now and they're credible sources.

Nike has a Kobe on their main release schedule to release the 18th, BUT they have the same color code as the ones releasing on the 11th. White/black/red. I can only guess, but who knows what that means.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Anybody gonna help me out with that 81 shirt? Plus any word on the jersey? Email me.
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

I thikn the 81 t-shirts are being sold on nba.com and at staples center. I have two because one of my partna's was at the lakers game the other night and got me a couple. I think there only making two batches at least according to the lakers pr guy on local radio the other day. I had mine on yesterday and had quite a few people ask me where i got it...

the black/yellow joints were at NYC Transit today...
didn't bother checkin the price coz i didn't have the funds to purchase it anyway
AIR FORCE 1s, DUNKS & MORE!!

AIM me: denrid0cks

i hope they release the shoes Kobe was wearing in the 81 point game those were straight fire! maybe they could make them QS limited to 8100 or 810 if they wanna be crazy about it. They could say 81 on them and be like SE ZK1s that would be tyte
WHERE VALLEJO AT!

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but if the Black/Yellow AZK1 are a Urban QS how can i find out if any stores in my area (Northern Colorado) have a QS account?

I'm so sick of those morons at NIKE ! We know more about their own shoes than they do. I want to know definates on MY AVY. I'm with KingD, the sources I know, the same credible ones, haven't mentioned that (2/1
If something does come out like last year's 2K5, regardless of color, I'm getn it. After I get it, I'm putn them on, goin to the court and mashin on somebody's head. If anybody doubts that, come to Nashville, TN and be the one big baby! ! !
C O O K # 4 5

those black/gold are serious, goes with the Kobe rewind jersey

i was only going to get the grey/unc colorway but if Nike is smart they should release the black/gold too, and i'll pick those up as well.

FEB. 18th!! sounds good to me.a little too good to be true but, so is being at the game when Kobe got 81 points & that happened. Real spit.

"I'm not Joo-@#%$. If that matters."

another pic of the blk/yellow

this pair has lasering on it, but you can't really see it anyway cause the shoe is black

mwdytj.jpg

the white/blk/red pair with lasering below:

mwe0wz.jpg

personally the laser edition of the white/black/red pair looks better than the blk/yellow pair

what do you think??

anyhow is $1000 something bucks worth it?? i mean it does come with a special wooden box and all that, but i personally do not think $1000 for shoe that will be dropping in the SAME EXACT colorway is worth it. the only thing that the general releases will not have is lasering......and the lasering is not that great anyhow

Back
Top Bottom