Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Oh man I can't wait. I might be broke buying all his shoes.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
I'm only pissed b/c they ended up not being limited. False advertising on Nike's part. But I can't do anything about it.

Not really false advertisement. Limited can mean 50,000....it can mean 25......... There is no set number as to what makes a shoe limited.

The black/red retro 1 was limited to 30,000 and numbered....

Limited can mean any number below GR....

Just like quickstrikes don't really mean the shoe is limited.
For Sale Lebron bday bundle 11.5,Retro XII Low Taxi, Size 12 OG XIII White/black, OG Penny 2, Griffey 2 Retros, Laser IV Package,Converse RNS. OG Converse Back Jam 2 & XII Nubuck! Buy Now!

Never though of it that way. I guess it makes sense. So I'm guessing this LIMITED could mean limited number online, but more available in store. Who knows. Nothing is clear or certain.

Can anyone confirm the NT LA event next week?

I got my clicker finger on the mouse and I'm ready to go.
<<<----- Today they mine ! !
COOK # 45

These shoes are gonna be such a sleeper.... Heads are still thirstin' over the DMP, XXIs and VIIs that are coming to even realize that these are dropping.
Def. copping these on-line tomorrow.
Out

how hard do you guys think they are gonna be to get online? like if you go RIGHT at 4 pm pacific? like do yall think nike.com is gonna crash or something?

is prolly not going to crrash. nike did improve its server and ability to log people on in the last zoom lebron birthday bundle

JUST COPPED MY ALL-STARS FROM PYS! To tell you the truth, it's alot cheaper to buy it from there right now than at store(with tax) or crom NDC with tax AND shipping!

Well if you live in Cali it basicaly going to come out close to the same as what you spend with retail $130+ tax if you were to buy them off pickyourshoes.com because you'll get charged with tax since pys.com is in Cali and cheapest ground shipping is $8.I'm just going to wait until next friday and go to the Niketown LA midnight release to get the alltstar colorway but tonight I will cop the Blk/Maize colorway off nikebasketball.com.

^^^plus if you go with the regular ground shipping, according to PYS website the shoe won't ship till monday or tuesday...and you won't receive them till the following monday or tuesday...that would have you receiving the shoes 2-3 days after the launch...

^^actually for those in cali......EASTBAY is the cheapest. $130 plus 6.99 = $136.99

no tax on eastbay........plus there might be a code for free shipping or something from eastbay.

Cali - $130 plus tax = $140.73. $4 more than Eastbay ($136.99) and you get them right away. I'd much rather copp from the local retailers.

Blk and Gold Zoom Kobe I's = 2 pairs Copped

I got to catch my breath here. hahaha...Can't keep up with the hub bub..Its finally here though huh?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I had some credits to burn on paypal so I went ahead and got one pair through PYS and will get the other on release date. Now on to tonight..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

4fitness check your email please!!!1 i leave in like 2 and a half hours for my tournament, thanks
[/b]

It looks like they changed the outsole design slightly from the sample versions. The crazy pattern at the toe and arch area on the samples was replaced by a simpler pattern.

Check out the outsole on the released version compared to the samples:

n3r909.jpg

You can see the new outsole on the White/White/Medium Grey-Canary Yellow samples, probably cause they produced these samples much later than the other sample colorways.

9b_1.JPG

damn y'all see the zk1's that they selling at 7 tonight. i hope they dont sell out too quick. i need a pair.

Quote:
currently camping out at my computer i can't wait to try this pair on!
Well if this is considered camping out too, then I can say I have camped out for shoes. :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom