Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Ya no 11.5's, thats garbage. Congrats to the peeps who got them. Does anyone know if white/purple is coming out?

@#%$ @#%$!!!! -_- no 10 , and 10.5 is sold out in 20 mins?!?!
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

dang they had all the sizes when i got through, but i love having big feet right now :D
happy.gif

Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

It seems like a limited size release....If you wear a popular size you got screwed....And I think they screwed up putyting it up online....I am going to send an email to Nike

When I go to nikebasketball.com on Firefox, the main page has Amare Stoudemire and the Total Force Max. But when I go to it on internet explorer it has a Kobe advertisement and a link to buy them. Glad I had both open when they first went up.
[email protected]

I'm thinking they screwed up the sizes..At first their were only 3 sizes up, and now they have about a half run, so people are ordering a half sz or so off their normal sz....They never posted 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10. 11.5, etc...This really sucks

I got my sz 13s, I had to slide in the back way. If you had a prob, I went to nike.com then basketball. I threw a fit and broke my cordless phone throwing it cause I couldn't get on. I finally did, now I feel like a immature kid. Oh well, screw it, I got mine on the way.
COOK # 45
The harder I try to be cool and not get mad and curse things, the worse I do. It's just like it says in Romans 8 and 9. God help me ! !

i had mine in my cart and at the end of the checkout (im talkin last page!) they say it's out of stock!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

can you guys stop being ***** and explain where the hell the shoe is...i get to where the big picture comes up with the shoe and its still says the same thing about having to be logged in and whatever...i am logged in but there is nothing else...where the hell do you go????

Seriously..i had a 10.5 in my cart and typed in all my info and when I was hitting the last button to place the order..it tells me they are all out. How is this possible?? Plus I didn't even see size 11 up there at all which would be my next choice.

This is some major BS. I can't believe that they screwed us over again. Why does Nike make it so difficult to buy a pair of sneakers that people really want?

Eff, i had it in my cart. went all the way through, "Oops, this item is no longer in stock" :stoneface:

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Buy my stuff, check my ebay link.SZ 11.5-12
\n
\n

I had went through Nike.com and like everyone else....had to settle for size 10.5 (when I wear an 11 or 11.5). Was about to just say, "Nawww...I'll wait a few weeks" but then I got caught up in the excitment of the internet order (havent ordered a shoe online with it moving slow and stuff like this since the AJ I retro's in August of 2001)
[/b]

ERGGG i had the 10.5 in my cart...then at the last step of checkout they said OUT OF STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Nike? C'mon now......
First your site crashes, then there are no size 11 or 11.5 even available?
And you are the largest and highest grossing profit sneaker company in the world?

But it's ok, because you say they are limited, but they will show up on Eastbay next week, right?

[/b]​

FIREFOX SCREWED ME OVER...this is complete bull****...i waited over 4 hours for this crap...if you guys knew this you could have said something earlier

YES! got my confirmation email! HOORAY FOR NEXT DAY AIR!!!
most men lead lives of quiet desperation - thoreau

hey guys if your using mozilla firefox I dont think the site works right.I loged in with IE and now the damn site comes up.To bad my size 11 is gone already.I'll just have to cop at niketown LA on the midnight release next sat.

Back
Top Bottom