Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I am definently thinking a quickstrike will drop this all star weekend....Almost NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I knew the black/red/white didn't match the western all stars uniforms. They do not have black anywhere on them and they have royal blue/red. :lol:
laugh.gif

North Carolina​

nn1y76.jpg

the tag is black
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

wait....how can they have another QS ALL-STAR AZK1 when the Black/Red/White COlorway has "ALL STAR 06" on them and it has the insole that has all the past all-stars that Kobe attended???

SHouldn't THAT be the ALL STAR AZK1??

PLUS, Nikebasketball.com or NDC have not said a THING regarding any all-star colorway...ANYONE with legit info got anything to say about this???

yes i was kidding

and

Quote:
PLUS, Nikebasketball.com or NDC have not said a THING regarding any all-star colorway...ANYONE with legit info got anything to say about this???

thats why they call it a qucikstrike
love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

john, i knew you were kidding. just being sarcastic

this is why i'm a lil skeptical:

All-Star Lebrons are not red/white/blue

they are similar colors as the AZK1 that released today

check it:

LBJAS2.jpg

I have posted for days and not many seem to care, that on nikebasketball.com, it says look out all week long this coming week for other quickstrikes.

hav no idea what they will be, be there will be some
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

also, no autograph but its ok.

when he came down, i was kinda walking with him. so when he turned around to exit thru the elevator. i got stucck in the back. he then signed for 5 people b4 going up the stairs.

some crazy chick had her laser "hunger" kobe 1's in the air trying to get an auto. funny shiiit.
[/b]

WoW, I just realized that If Kobe makes the play-offs, there is gonna be some SICK ZK1 PE's!!!!

the lebrons are white/red/gold...they match a lot better with the all star uniforms then the azk1's all stars...id be really surprised if he ended up wearing a shoe that doesn't match the uniforms...definitely going to be a quickstrike red/white/blue shoe, but probably no purple/yellow one...

The ZK1 "all stars" that we know of aren't that bad a mis-match with the jerseys. I guess only time will tell...

i was at Fox Hills Mall last night. It was insane. i would guess about same amount of people as the undefeated hyperstrike contest. kobe only appeared for about 15 minutes. im not even sure if he gave any autograph ( i doubt it since i talked to the employees who didnt get any). luckily i was still able to get a free t-shirt with his logo on it. ill take pics if anybody want to see what it looks like.
[/b]
[/b]

^^ go for it. I saw this awsome gold foil tee with kobe's (i know that symbol isn't original) symbol on it. It looked awsome, is that the same shirt you got?

the gold foil tee is from undefeated hyperstrikes. the tee i got from last night is just a red nike tee with his logo printed white in front with some lasering.
[/b]
[/b]

these are extremely comfortable. probably the best bball shoe ive tried on in awhile, imo
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

i got photos of the NTLA event... some good ones, especially of kobes CUSTOM AF1 lows... they're sweet...

but i need someone to host pics... last guy said he would and he hasn't posted them yet... lemme know people...

Hi did anyone pay through paypal with Shiekh? I did but they said they never recieved my order but my credit card has been charged and everything. Did anyone who used paypal get the same problem?
AIM: ReMarqable23
Email: [email protected]

outside niketown LA they lit up the building with kobe's insignia... pretty tite...

nn4ef4.jpg

kobe poster they had...

nn4hmp.jpg

part of the crowd INSIDE niketown... i'm so glad i didn't have to deal with that mess...

nn4ehf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom