Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

somebody has graciously decided to tag and host da rest of the pics... i don't get along with computers, and i can't tag worth a dayum, and when i do it looks fugly...

thanks 513n179...

shoei7 - Nice pic :lol:
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure you caught me somewhere in there.

Koosh - Lucky man! I must've saw you then when Kobe walked down.

[ZK1's arrived that day too] :

nn4qvl.jpg

Kobe logo a la Batman :

nmeqlg.jpg

Mr. 81 :

nmequd.jpg

Funniest part of waiting in line was when this one lady in her car pulled over and asked who we were waiting for. The response was somethin like "Britney Spears-Lamar Odom-Curious George-Alan Massengale-I'm the next American Idol!!" Good times.

[/center]

Quote:
mlee5050 and i were just on fox sports net laker pre show, showing off our ZK1's

were you the white dude shaking his head while showing the kicks to the camera?

i almost forgot... AF1 low custom for kobe... they're real, trust, i chilled with the man for awhile... they are SICK...

it was kobe... and incase anybody was wonderin, vanessa was just wearing generic black pumps... :tongue:
tongue.gif

kobe's own personal camera guy was rockin the ZK1 all stars when they rolled up, so gawd only knows how long he's had them for... matching red and black kb flightsuit as well... lucky bastid...

FINALLY, thanks to 513n179, here are some more pics from the NTLA event...

the man of the hours kicks... i doubt these will drop, but man those are SICK...

nn5zrs.jpg

kobe and the MRS... she was very very kewl and very very pregnant... that is a lousy picture of her, i dunno what happened to da shot...

nn61xj.jpg

getting to meet kobe...

nn61lh.jpg

and yup, those are my shoes being signed...

nn626a.jpg

Hmm...got 2 pairs of the all-stars today....the little specks of glue residue really bugged me a lot....had to rub it with an eraser to get off all that glue.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

i have to say after wearing my all-stars all day.... these are actually one of my favorite shoes that i've owned in a while. I will be coppin' every gr release and any other that I can get my hands on.
I'm looking for nds - ds am1 huf, amsterdam, atmos and safari, also looking for am90 sertig, foot patrol and safaris.. all in 10.5 or 11. Email: [email protected]. AIM: DSJOVEN

Are those AFI's pe's or are they going to be a QS, i need those :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

love me or hate me
its one or the other, always has been, hate my game, my swagger, hate my fade away
my hunger, hate that im a veteran
a champion, hate that, hate it with all your heart, the hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons

Quote:
Are those AFI's pe's or are they going to be a QS, i need those

No they are not. They are a player exclusive.
They only come in Kobe's Size. Which is sz 14.
There are some people that have them for sale, but be prepared to pay $1000 plus.

Quote:
They are a player exclusive. They only come in Kobe's Size. Which is sz 14. There are some people that have them for sale, but be prepared to pay $1000 plus.

why would someone want to pay a G for someones casual shoe? that does not make sense unless you wear a size 14.
Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

^^ Beacuse its a P.E. (player exclusive) actually they would cost you more than G.

But your right. Anyone who pays $1000 plus for ANY nike shoe is stupid.

I can see $1000 plus for some kind of name brand designer shoes.....but not NIKE

Alright, y'all I'm back y'all. LA was indeed was crazy. For those of you wondering about Kobe's apparel, much more stuff will launch this week, and YES I have seen some baller bands. Let's hope they do indeed come out. Now, for the REAL All-Stars, they are scheduled to be an online quickstrike later this week. So shhhhhh. Please make sure to...Stay Tuned.

those Kobe AF1s are hot! :pimp:
pimp.gif

P'NG--- Purple & Gold

http://[URL="http://www.myspace.com/shaq34kobe8

damnit curly....
I spent my money on 2 of his other shoes, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO BUY THE ALL-STARS????

Back
Top Bottom