Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I have no idea whether its only in Asia...just cuz I've been in Korea for so long...

but yeah I swooped a couple up...another white shirt...w/ the silhouette (sp?) of Kobe...

It's gonna be the same color scheme that Kobe wears for the AS game. The shoe says All Star 2006 in the back side of the tongue. No way Nike slips that up.

6FOOT9TARHEEL

i don't know if you've picked up a pair of zk1's yet, but you've asked a lot of specific questions and no one on here likes to answer thoroughly enough for my tastes.

i wear a 10.5 in almost every nike shoe. i do wear a 10 in nike soccer cleats but that's because i want no room in the toe-box. i used to wear a 11 in nike basketball shoes, but for some reason since i've stopped balling as much each week(i almost never get to run indoors anymore), i've gone down to a 10.5, 11's just to big.

in 2k5's and 2k4's i wore a 10.5. heel fit was awesome in both, the arch was money on both as well and the width was very good. maybe just a hair too wide on the 2k5 and a little more wide in the 2k4 for me. my forefoot slid a bit on hard cuts in the 2k4. i've got somewhat narrow feet. the 2k4 was a bit longer in length than the 2k5 for me. i tried going down to a 10 but the heel wasn't as solid.

as far as the zk1 goes, the heel feels amazing. arch fit is great and the width of the toe box feels really nice. very comfortable and snug. feels a lot like the lebron3 to me which i loved for forefoot fit. the problem i have in the zk1, is the length of the toe-box. the ball of my foot is directly on top of the zoom air as feels amazing, but my toes are about a thumb and a quarter away from the end of the shoe. everywhere else the shoe feels so sweet, its just a 1/4 inch too long for me. i haven't tried them on yet in a 10 yet,
if i do, i'm afraid i'll sacrafice the amazing fit everywhere else.

all in all, i love this shoe. i've been waiting for years for nike to retro the air maestro from 90-91, the first pair. pippen wore them in the first championship. best shoe i ever played in hands down. the design of the zk1 is extremely similar to the maestro for me, so i'm a huge fan so far. hope this helps you get a better idea in terms of how they fit.

Quote:
so you are saying Kobe will wear the exact shoe, white/red/black, that came out yesterday?

Maybe not exactly. It may be customized in some way. But I wouldn't think Nike would release a shoe having it say All Star 2006 on it and him not wear that shoe in that colorway.

^ Probably not. My theory is that one the first colorways of the 2K4s and 2K5s were white/black-varsity red, same as the ZK1s, and yet Kobe has never worn that colorway for an All-Star game or any other game period.

BTW, :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
My theory is that one the first colorways of the 2K4s and 2K5s were white/black-varsity red, same as the ZK1s, and yet Kobe has never worn that colorway for an All-Star game.

That may be true, but these actually say All Star 2006 on them and have the cities in which Kobe has played AS games on the insole of the shoe. I'd almost put money on his shoes just being personalized with a #8 or "KOBE" or even maybe some lasering on the shoe somewhere. Which those would be Quickstriked...

^^ i agree, i don't think they're gonna just bust out some bs and make a completely different colorway. That'd be ridiculous, let alone terrible marketing.

^ Or maybe they just slapped an All-Star tag on these shoes so all the hypebeasts would run out and buy them?

Hmmm........I don't remember the white/black-varsity red 2K4s and 2K5s selling all that well when they first dropped; but like I said it's just my theory.

don't 4get about the black/purple ZK1 samples... look at the inside tag of the tongue... they too say ALL STAR 2006...

*whistling* :tongue:
tongue.gif

dang...dri fit Tee huh? I hope that or something like that comes out over here

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

As long as these QS that curly is talking about is still the same colorway with something special on it, screw it, I'll pass. If it is Wht/Red-Blue, I'm gonna be pissed and return my "AS ZKI version" and get the QS. All this stuff is so annoying. I'm just happy I got my XXI = pimp !
C O O K # 4 5
The Wht/Red-Blk does not match these horrible AS uniforms, I don't know, I just don't know.

all i know is im jsut gonna have my boy get these with his discount...so i can get the kicks and the izzo shorts for a little over retail of the shoes themselves.

they didn't sell out. I'm gonna try to get my ball on in these at venice next week if this nice weather is still shinin. ya erd?

I FINALLY GOT ACCEPTED AND BECAME A MEMBER AFTER I DONT KNOW HOW MANY MONTHS. :pimp:
pimp.gif

back to the thread
cop the Kobe's like everyone else on here, I got nothin but love for this homeboy.

Quote:
BTW, curlyone12 still hasn't been wrong yet. Have a little faith

I second that. I'm puttin my money on what Curlyone says. He warned us around the new year about the black and gold colorway dropping as well as informing us about the Kobe line period early last year. I will stay tuned 8)
glasses.gif

[/b]

The Black and Gold's are limited to 15,000, but not as limited as everyone thinks. So get them while you can...

:wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom