Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

OK, just got off the phone with the people at FinishLine. They DIDN'T cancel my order for the 10.5 ZK 1s in Black/Maize. Anyone need a pair?

Quote:
what do you mean the next shoe of the line, the Kobe 2??

if that is what you mean, NO WAY

T-Mac debuted the V in the 05 playoffs. Anything's possible.
Out

Quote:
dang..i have not been so excited over shoes
this statement is so true, normally with the jordans for me it's like oh there another shoe is coming i think i'll skip, but with the Kobe's it's like i have to get everything
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I think that lady from Nike was confused in that conversation because she said the Kobe's would be coming out in Akron, OH and Houston. She must have been thinking of the LeBron's because why would any Kobe's be excluvise to Akron of all places.

shiekh is stressing me out!!!!! anybody else order? im worried mine is going to be canceled or something stupid like that
[/b]

Akron, Red, White, Chrome...she was obviously talking about these...

1139510008-lebron_upperdeck_figure_3.jpg

Lakers Fans...FEELING YOU!!

Quote:
Casey: when will i be able to buy this shoe
Dena: Sold in the Houston and Akron, OH area....
Dena: There is also a rumor that a few will be sold on our site...
Dena: They come out 02/17
Casey: O my gosh, this is awsome. What about the apperal
Dena: NikeTown.com or NikeBasketball that is...
Dena: The Izzo Viz is slowly coming out as well, there is some stuff on NikeTown.com now.
Casey: K, thanks

LOL that u said awesome!
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

I knew there was going to be a quickstrike the way nikebasketball.com hinted about it after they sold out of the black/yellow colorway...

NIKE knows how to market just say LIMITED OR QUICKSTRIKE
North Carolina​

Back
Top Bottom