Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

nice SLAM cover hopefully theres a Kobe poster too :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

P'NG--- Purple & Gold

http://[URL="http://www.myspace.com/shaq34kobe8

Tigger's got some Red/White ZK1's on 106 and Park RIGHT NOW! They look crazy! How the hell does this man get a hookup like that???

any info on this
oavo8i.jpg

'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^^copped.. does any1 know when the Dime Magazine with Kobe's article comes out.. i've been lookin cuz they said it is already out but i can't find anywhere.. thanks
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

i :D
happy.gif
The super bright yellow really breaks necks. It feels like all-star editions have more cushion in the toe box, but i may be wierd.

I finally got both of my ZKIs, goin down to 12.5 from 13 was a must !!! I went through all kinds of crap getting them. I decided to take my "All Star" edition back. Screw Nike for making a shoe one color and Kobe wears another color. I call that false advertising!!!
I'm really happy I took them back because I paid 97$ but got a credit for 142$. I love having the hookup.
C O O K # 4 5

My first post! For anyone in Honolulu, Ala Moana Footlocker just got their shipment of the black/maize this afternoon. I finally got my size 9.5!

For people still looking for Black/Maize Colorway, Call 818-990-6091, its called Supreme athletic Shoes in Van Nuys, Ca. They just got a shipment in RIGHT NOW. Smallest size they have is a 9. She probably got around 20-25 pairs.

of3dkp.jpg

Picked up the Dime at local grocery, must be out now..
Remember Jason Collier 1977-2005

AIM=HHOYA79

i copped the all-star 1s monday, played ball with them tuesday, these kicks are madd comfy, plus they look great :pimp:
pimp.gif
i need another pair to rock

I doubt this is actually true but...

I was at the NBA Store today and some guy was looking at the Kobe's and was asking a worker about them. They only had the white/black/red ones, but the guy was looking for a different color. The worker said the only other colors are the black/yellow and the ALL STARS that come out in a couple weeks....I'm guessing he didn't know what he was talking about, but who knows. Also for anyone that still needs the black/yellow ones, they are all over NYC including Niketown.

The Dime came out last week over at the news stand i go to. Very interesting read..
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

mine wrinked in my 1st wear , and i didnt even play ball in them the 1st day. I dont mind though , every shoe gets creases , but it kinda bothers me cause it looks bad , so whe ni wear them for casual , i have to put double sucks , to even out the toe area , and it looks better like that.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Back
Top Bottom