Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I believe Stackhouse was wearing em before Kobe tho...I know I remember seeing some in the L rockin them before Kobe...but, now that he does, so does everyone else...

I wear them to run in the winter...That's it..Other than that, it is compression shorts only(under my shorts that is)
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

can't wait for my tights to be delievered...i have an assortment of colors coming, so if anyone wants to get hooked up i got ur back...

i got mine on ebay and even got my name stitched on the calf area. haha. it's hilarious but so awesome. check ebay u can get 'em cheaper there usually otherwise u can go check the underarmor at ur local sports store. like copeland's.
For me there is only one problem with the tights. when i dive for the ball. i often make holes in the underarmor. and when u stitch it up it looks like krap. so i had to buy a new pair. anyone have the same problem?

hey yo so if im wearing size xl in jordan shorts but they aint that tight.. they fit on just rite.. wht size do i need for underarmour leggings?

dnxs in advance

Quote:
How far do these things go up your leg? Are they like pants, or do they just cover your leg area?

They're like pants. I haven't worn any to play ball in, but for running they're nice.

More power to you for convincing yourself to wear these. I just didn't realize so many people had circulation problems.

Since when did this post go from the Zoom Kobe I Post to the I need to find some tights post?? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/b]

has anyone formally done a review yet? does anybody know if Prof K is gunna do a review on these kobe's or not? or has anyone here written one yet?

^Yes..For @#%$....
So people are actually doing this tight thing?....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

yeah i was having bad muscle spasms in games, and i tried the tights thing, and the problem went away
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom