Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
-Not true, the 2k5 OT's were regular retail price...

no they werent. original 2k5's retailed for 129.99, all black 2k5 OT's started at 139.99, even if its just 10 dollars more that is a difference
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Hopefully the lakers can handle business tonight against the nuggets. I'm pretty sure they will. Playoffs here we come.

^^^Let's see how they handle the suns when they play them these last few games. I think the lakers will be stuck with them in the playoffs though

So if the Black/Black ZK1s are scheduled for Holiday 06, Kobe must be wearing the ZK1s until All-Star 07.

He usually debuts his kicks for Christmas. IE: Lakercolorway 2K5s during the 04-05 season and the Black/Maize this season.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
I just hope that the Suns don't sweep the Lakers out of the Play-offs...the Suns are the worst matchup possible for the Lakers IMO.

The Lakers wont get swept out of the 1st round if they play the Suns.The Lakers are playing their best basketball right now because Odom is more comfortable and has more experience in his role of playing the initiator in the triangle offense and also because Kwame Brown has been improving and is averaging 12pts and 8 boards the past 10 games while Mihm has been out.

Phoenix on the other hand hasnt been playing to well lately and also Amarie Stoudmaire is now gone for the rest of the season with knee surgery on his other knee.Also with Phoenix they may be a fun team to watch because they play uptempo but they also play no defense and look to just out score their opponents.

I wouldnt be surprised if the Lakers could pull off a upset and take out the Suns in six games.It wouldnt be a shock like when the Nuggets defeated the Sonics in the 1st round and Mutombo was on the floor celebrating like they had just won the finals.Remember at the start of this season a lot of the experts on ESPN and in the media predicted the Lakers wouldnt even make the playoffs this season.Now look whats happening Kobe is leading the Lakers and making all the haters eat their words.

the next two games tonite against denver and tomorrow against suns will be a good test for the lakers.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

if they can get by pheonix in the first round, it will be easy to beat denver or memphis...kobe owns them
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

Picked these up today at my local Finishline. I must say WOW I think I like these more then the Black/Maize. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

t634lj.jpg

U live in CA?
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

hey charles0424, can we get a picture of the shoes facing the camera? i wanna see how the toe box looks. also, what color is the tongue? i know the tag is white, but is the tongue white too? i've seen two different versions of this shoe and i just wanna be sure...

awesome pick up by the way.
- Ali

^
Judging from the angle, it looks like the tongue is white. The picture on PYS also shows a white tongue as well.
[/b]
[/b]

black/white is perhaps the the 2nd best colorway for purchase. black/maize will always be the best colorway since the color just goes well together and it breaks necks like no other

Sorry everyone but I'm not home at the moment and wont be for a day or so. But the tounge is black all the way up to the top which is White. They are exactly like the ones Kobe's been wearing. As for the toe box, its nice and matches the shoe. For someone who asked I dont live in CA I live in Chicago. Hope that helps everyone. Go for them if your having doubts there a VERY nice shoe.

what finishline did u get them at in the chi might have to go get a pair
I Can Take Phrase Thats Rarely Heard Flip It Now Its A Daily Word-RAKIM

MEMBER 2

i was gonna pass on those, but seeing them in those pics makes me want to get a pair, screw that, im getting every color, they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

'hunt me, or be hunted'

I was at Finishline and saw that Black White AZK 1, but then i copped these instead .
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think i will buy the azk1 later when the F&F come. PEace.
pimp.gif

^^^ why are u showing a pair of GR lebrons that are nothing special in an Official Kobe post?

Back
Top Bottom