Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Also bought these !

Gonna go buy the Black White next week
tongue.gif

Kobe's wearing the Prpl/Blk/Wht colorway against the Nuggets...
Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

dude the lbj's are ok but i mean cmon nothing compares to the zk1's. uve given us the ulitmate reason to flame u. it is the zoom kobe 1 post. and in the late 60 pages last time the "lebron" issue was brought up i remember words like "queen james" and "donate to charity" (cook 45 you are awesome). so i suggest u pull a lakermania and post a whole bunch of laker and kobe pics real soon. black/white pictures would be appreciated *hint hint*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

anyone living in So.Cal. know of any early retail releases for the blk/wht's?
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

C'mon dude. Just take it like a man. Same thing happened to me and rightfully so. THIS IS THE AIR ZOOM KOBE THREAD :pimp:
pimp.gif
Eventhough I was just showing a pic to someone that asked a question. I took my lashings and posted pics of my Kobe/AZK1 stuff and let them know who I feel is the man.

On a side note... I returned my LBJ's because they are heavier than the AZK1's and the back of the shoe caused a nasty blister on my achilies >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
I got the XIV's instead. Black/White AZK1's will be copped to add to my Kobe collection as soon as I can find them :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

I'm a noob to NT but dang Hotballer...how you going to post LBricks on a KBGR8 thread? Then you tried to save face by posting pics of your azk's; but then you post oogly pics with you sticken a stank foot w/ no socks into a dope kick, you trample all over the laces, then you toss'em on the concrete looking like they need a chalk-outline. You killed'em in a bad way. Just plain boo son....just plain boo.

-just saw the Lakers lose to Denver in OT...I blame this on you Hotballer *pouts*

^^i dont think he stepped on the laces. he just lifted up his foot to show the inner side of the shoe, and it looked like he stepped on the other shoe

this a Kobe post...everything Kobe..none of that Lebron shhht...is it juss me or does Lebron Look Like he's 40??...if he is reaLLy 21 homeboy must be on steroids or something...anyways bLk/white zk1's are dope

Lakers shouLd've won that denver game..daymm

where did u get them>? they look awesome.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

WANTED: Adidas Crazy 8 blk/wht size: 11

got them at my spot here in LA...just to let everyone know..they have a big shipment of AZK 1 blaze/maize at LAKEWOOD MALL..at the footaction there. just a heads up..oh yeah..haha i did try to make it look like the logo..is it close to it? lol.

Back
Top Bottom