Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

just arrived home today to check out my black/white...i must say...WOW, just clean

this has to be the 2nd best AZK1's, below the black/maizes...

which ones your guys this is better?

black/whites or black/maizes???

Man does anyone know where else you can find these blk/white Nike Izzo Viz-Air shorts.There on eastbay right now but are currently on back order.I checked niketown.com and they dont have them either.

07686011_z.jpg

lakermania i am so happy u returned those lebrons, so the right descion. and making a kobe logo w/ the 3's pairs of shoes was just too damn cool. my hats off to u. oh and dumb guy who posted pictures of lebrons did i not say u gave everyone a reason to flame u - -x
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
177 pages over some average shoes

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i think these are one of the best shoes i ever owned, and i have several pairs of J's and Nikes.

I don't know if this has been posted already regarding the white/grey azk1's...but don't you think they're a lil too plain. IMO I think these kicks would have a positive pop with a taxi colored swoosh to match the stitching? & maybe some taxi highlights on the tongue logo. As an owner of a pair of the blk/maize's I think they play well off of Kobe's overall game: lite, sleek, solid, & some flare. The wht/gry just posseses the 1st 3. Hmmm I hope I can iD these azk's like the snakeskin 2k5's im still waiting on, if not, Angelus/Liquitex vs. azk wht/grey. :smile:
On a side note, I'm still reeling over the loss against Denver in OT. Hopefully tonight KBGR8 and the rest of the Lakers will wreck shop at Phoenix. Props to Nash, but honestly, #8 finna tax that asH.

-CA...all day!!!-

^^^Way too early to tell if they'll retro them, only time and number of sales will tell.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

^^^ doubt there would be a quickstrike, probably just a playoff edition. possibly an mvp PE for himself, but most likely nothing for the public.

and sad sad news. i will have to pass on the black/white for if i buy them i will be unable to purchase the even hotter grey/carolina blue/white, nd passing on those would just be a crime
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

The black/maize are the best colorway but the black/whites are hot tho. I'm also passing on the black/white ZK1's and waiting for the MPLS edition. Mainly because I have too many black/white shoes already (2 pairs of KB8's, 2 pair of Crazy 8's, etc).

Quote:
I don't want to curse him or anything, but if Kobe wins MVP will there be any QS for that?

thats as likely as a zoom 1 hotel cordillera qs coming out.
"If they [the Clippers] play in the NBDL, they'll make the playoffs."
Sir Charles on Sam Cassell's comment that the Clippers will make the playoffs

are there really two different gold/black releases of the crazy 8's

adidas.com has one version and eastbay.com has another version

these are ugly..and they are the eastbay.com version

Back
Top Bottom