Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Here a question I have for people who either Love or Hate Kobe:

If Steve Nash wins the MVP award this year will people honestly remember a couple years from now how Steve Nash made his teammates better around him?

I think people will look back at this season and remember the great season Kobe had with the 81 point game, the 62 in 3 quarters game.The Lakers franchise records records he broke, most 40 point games in a season, most total points in a season.

Here is my argument when people say he dosent deserve the MVP award this season.People always are quick to stay "well Kobe doesnt make his teammates around him better" or "Well look at how many wins the Lakers only have this season"

Ok first lets take a look at what type of starting lineup Kobe has this year:

C: Kwame Brown: Considered by a lot of people biggest bust for a #1 NBA pick.
PF: Lamar O'dom: Very talented and versatile player who has never lived up to his full potential through out his 7 year NBA career.
SF:Luke Walton:Second round draft pick.Excellent vision on the court, very good passer, very unselfish, but weakness is has a poor jumpshot.
PG: Smush Parker never drafted out of college, played for three different NBA teams, played in NBDL, played over seas.

Now Nash may have lost the Suns franchise player with Amarie Stoudamaire gone for almost the whole season.He also lost Kurt Thomas.Ok and there is no denying that Nash has made players like Bell, House,Barbosa, Diaw, better around him better but lets not forget that Nash has a allstar starter in Shawn Merion.

Whereas Kobe has no other allstar on his team.

Now for the people who say Kobe dosent make his temmates around him better.

Let's see here Smush is averaging 11 points for the Lakers as the starting PG.Not bad at all for a PG who has never started o a NBA team.Oh and I guess Kobe had nothing to do with setting him up and dishing out passes to him for wide open J's and 3's.

Kwame Brown ok lets not forget here that this is the same kid who MJ drafted had no patience with and gave up on.Have people been watching how he's been playing C for the Lakers the past month and half since Chris Mihm went down with a injury.Kwame may have been giving the Lakers 12 and 8 during this stretch of games but for him that is a major improvement this season alone considering he was only averaging 6 and 6 before Mihm's injury.

Lamar O'dom all I'll say is this he's finally playing consistent and looks very comfortable in the triangle offense now.But to say Kobe had nothing to with this is just nonsense.People often forget in Phil Jackson's first run with the Lakers Kobe played the initiator role that Lamar O'dom is playing now.I'm pretty sure Kobe has in some way helped Lamar and given him some advice on how to play the initiator role in the triangle offense.

Now last for the people who say well look at the Lakers record this seson.Ok first off almost every NBA expert predicted before the season started that the Lakers wouldnt even make the playoffs this season.Second the Lakers are probably going to end up with a 45-37 record this season.If you took the Cavs and Lebron out of the east and stuck them in the west I'm pretty sure the Cavs wouldnt win 50 games and would probably be fighting it out for the 6,7,or 8 seed.

THANK YOU! Kobe is hands down the MVP of the L and the nba's best player. A true legend in the making. I know I'm not just buying his new shoe because it looks good. I buy it to support kobe and because he is already a hall of famer at 27.

I hope I can still get a 12.5 this week. My money is short. :smh:
nono.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
Man!!!!! Hommie bout to lose it because you have black laces

:rofl:
roll.gif
With the stoneface and everything.

Saw the black/whites at the store yesterday. It's going to be really hard to pass those up.

^^^black laces dont make the shoe stand out like the white ones...... I always leave the shoe laces the shoe comes with,

I got all the kobes , my collection is looking good!! :smile: Now if i could find those kobe shorts cheap , i dont wanna pay over 20 for them! :-\
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Those black/white ZK1's r lookin right.
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, joser84, Flip Jays,Easy3000,Truhustla8807 & SLP Product​

FUTURA P-RODS FOR SALE SIZE 13 HIT ME UP FOR PICS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

anyone hear at halftime where mark jackson says kobe will be the greatest player to ever play.. i liked what i heard!! ;D
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

^^
Yeah it was nice to hear and I agreed with what Mark Jackson had to say about Kobe.

It didnt surprise me how Scottie Pippen reacted and responded to Mark Jackson's comments also.But I can understand why Pip reacted and responded that way especialy when Pip played and won championships with MJ.

Quote:
KOBE HAS THE PLAYOFF's ON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are damn sexy!!!

i highly doubt that they're the playoff colorway he's worn those before.
I'm mormon if that matters...

man u got me all worked up w/ the playoff thing everyone's already seen those. and those fakes might jz be a custom w/ some paint
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
If you took the Cavs and Lebron out of the east and stuck them in the west I'm pretty sure the Cavs 50 games :smh:
nono.gif
and would probably be fighting it out for the 6,7,or 8 seed.

^ Okay, here is where a native Clevelander and Lebron supporter will jump in. There is no question that Kobe is the League's best all around player hands down on a suspect lakers squad but if you put Kobe in the East where the teams PLAY BETTER defense with this Lakers team who outside of Kobe barley show up on defensive.. Kobe will still makes the playoffs with the record they have now. But....
Lebron is averaging 31-7-7 and doesn't get the opportunity to run up and down the court with Larry Hughes like he would in the West- how many 50 point games would he have? The Cavs would win 53 games out West, easy...

What I do know is that this is the first time in a LONG time that there is no clear cut leader for MVP, alot of choices.
Can Kobe win it? absolutely as a scoring champion ( A.I. did it and MJ ALOT of times).. will he? No....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Back
Top Bottom