Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^^^They are using the description from the All-star white/red/black colorway. Their mistake. The black/whites have a target

^^^

They run a half size big for me.But it really depends on your foot.Try on a pair before u buy them at footlocker or whever you buy them.

Hey does anyone know any spots in Detroit where i can find some nice Kobe gear, like diff colored jerseys and izzo gear?????
Cause my family is there right now for a week visiting relatives while i sit here in Canada waiting for new stuff on the net cause we got nuthin man.
let me know if u guys have any places
thnx

Does anyone have pics or release dates of the Black/Black ZK1's and those sick grey suede/purple ZK1's? I want some.

maan i neeed to get my kickz customized like smush's!!! those are burning heat and flames.... kobe's kickz are
pimp.gif
too!!!
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

Does anyone here know how the Adidas crazy 8's fit? Are they true to size, cause i normally wear an 11.5 but i had to go with 11's for the Zoom Kobe's. Do they fit regular or like the zooms?
please help!
thnx

Anyways, for all those who are dying for the north carolina zooms to drop, until then u can settle for the duke zooms lol

vr61s9.jpg

for sale on ebay so go fast before they sell out haha

u shouldve seen Smush got interviewed after the game and the reporter was like Smush with a new pair of shows...SMush with a big colgate smile showing his shoes like it was a commercial. LOL it was pretty funny. The shoes looked nice!! THEY WERE TRUELY HOTTNESS-IMO

u killed those shoes calling them duke colored. if u jz said blue/white it wouldve been pretty nice
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

naw man you just hating cause you got told son^^^^^^ and by the way, those blue and whit joints is hottttt
"Soon as my sneaker wear in stores, Reebok stock soar" - 50 Cent

^^

I'd wait since I know I can get them under retail like I did with my blk/white ZK1's.Also I'm pretty sure the MPLS colorway is a GR.

do you guys put your laces through the two metal things at the top? I heard it helps hold the ankle and what not.
That's my word

[/center]

I live in the Central Coast of California and there are no shoe spots out here. ZERO. I really wish there was a place around that got the Kobes so I could get at a cheaper price.

How are all of you guys scoring these joints under retail?

Quote:
I'd wait since I know I can get them under retail like I did with my blk/white ZK1's.Also I'm pretty sure the MPLS colorway is a GR.

Hook it up. Always down for a little discount.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

Quote:
naw man you just hating cause you got told son

yah ur right i got told and im hatin lol "son"

maybe i could introduce you and him to more fake colorways and let you guys label them so i dont get "told" again! lol
loser!

im cool with anyone unless they cross my line!

Back
Top Bottom