Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

ptngin u ready for teh playoffs man?? I bought a grip of premier and 200 level seats. Course ima sell most of em but im so reayd for the STaples Center playoff atmosphere again.
LA​
You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Quote:
ptngin u ready for teh playoffs man?? I bought a grip of premier and 200 level seats. Course ima sell most of em but im so reayd for the STaples Center playoff atmosphere again.

Im so ready that i even bought 2nd Round tickets. Hey, ill be at Game 2 at staples for the first round Section 206. If you are going, we can meet up.
"Still even Shaq told me in the heat of their hatred two years ago that Kobe was the best player ever. When I responded, "What about Michael?'' He said, "What about him?'' by CHRIS BROUSSARD of ESPN.com

MAGIC=GOAT

Hey everyone just to give you a heads up we will found out who is the MVP in just two days on the 21.

KOBE 4 MVP

Damn...200 pages...a lot of love for these shoes I guess.
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

nice pictures pntgina :wow:
eek.gif

[/url]

Quote:
Hey everyone just to give you a heads up we will found out who is the MVP in just two days on the 21.

wow thats the earliest i've ever seen announce the MVP
I'm mormon if that matters...

Quote:

^^^This is when they announce the candidates, not the actual MVP

Just picked up the black/white ZK1s and damn they are comfortable. I'm gonna ball in them tonight.
FS: Retro II White/Red-Black size 9.5

Quote:
can someone verify the playoff colorway, a Nike rep told me one is not in the works.

curly hinted to us there is...curly has been truly reliable in his kobe sources...let's just hope for the best!

looks suede, probably one of my favorite colorways for the azk1...

that and the black/white...

can't wait to see a playoff colorway though... i wonder
SIZE 10.5-11: AF1s, AFII "the Dirty", Air Force Max, Air Terra Humara, and Delta Force! MAD CHEAP!

KOBE 4 MVP!!!!!! WE WANT MORE TACOS!!!!!
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

man those are sweeeeet pics ptngina. im so jealous u got to get all close up to the locker room, the floor, the trophies, and the playofffs. good stuff man
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

i know its off topic but is anyone watching tonights game? you gotta check out smush's white/purple/yellow xiv's

canadian nter here looking for info on black/maize since they didnt drop up here. i was wondering if these would be available at NTNY. ill be down there the beginning of next month and really want to pick up this colorway. id appreciate any info.
E-mail: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom