Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Last time I was at NTNY they were there. That was probably like last month though, but I don't see why they wouldn't have any by then still. Anyway there's plenty of places to find sneakers once you get into the city, so I don't think you'll have trouble finding them.
SIZE 10.5-11: Nike Air Flightposite I Metallic Gold!

help me out.

when do these release?

mkuiv5.jpg

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

is the toe area of the ZK1 supposed to be creased?? i've seen lots of pairs with creasing on that area.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Also, was that video of Kobe yelling at Pippen posted?

--Nevermind, found it. But these vids never work on my comp for some reason :frown:
frown.gif

ALCS

Quote:
is the toe area of the ZK1 supposed to be creased?? i've seen lots of pairs with creasing on that area.

Yes this style does have the crease cause theres no suede on this shoe like the black/maize.

But the crease effect is dope man, elephant style.

anyways i seen the pics of the locker room and i love how Kobe laces his Zooms up at the top, by putting it behind the tounge. Now everyone can see his symbol when u ball.

Lakers kick a s s in Pheonix baby!!!!!

I waited too long to get a 12.5 in the Blk/Wht, now they're gone. Oh well, at least I got new IDs on the way + 2 pr. of the Blk/Maize.
C O O K # 4 5

Thanks, saw some on eBay - must have been fake though cuz inside the shoe was carolina.
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton​

Back
Top Bottom