Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

The Future MVP, Kobe Bryant is making crazy history this season:

-youngest player to score 15,000.
-scored 62 pts in only 3 quarters.
- individually outscored Dallas 62-61 after 3 quarters (only player to do it ever).
-scored 45 plus points in 4 straight games, second to only Wilt
-Laker record of 62 made FT in a row
-scored 98 pts in two games, second only to Wilt
-scored 81 pts against the Raptors on 61% shooting from the field, 28-46, 7-13 three-pts, 18-20 FT's
-Individual outscored Raptors 55-44 in a half (55 in a half is Laker record)
-1 of 3 players in nba history to average 40pts in more than 1 month of career (1st since Wilt).
-Averaged 43.4 points in the month of January 2006.
-Yougest player in NBA history to reach 16,000 pts.
-Started in 8 All-Star games.
-Holds Lakers franchise record of most points in a single quarter with 30 points in the third quarter on December 20, 2005.
-Holds Lakers franchise record for most 3-point field goals made without a miss in one game with 7.
-Holds the Lakers franchise record for most points scored in a season at 2,832 points, breaking Elgin Baylors record.
-Averaged 35.4 pts this season the most since Michael Jordan averaged 35.0.
-Averaged the 8th hightest scoring average in NBA history at 35.4 ppg.
-Won the scoring title for the 05-06 season, scoring 35.4 ppg.
-Had a Laker Franchise record of 27 games of 40-plus points this season break Elgin Baylors record.

and i might have forgot a few things to...

those locker room pics are bananas....
and thnx for the stats for the year... .

hope they name him mvp....

anyone knoe if they released any kobe clothing in canada???

Quote:
-youngest player to score 15,000.
-scored 62 pts in only 3 quarters.
- individually outscored Dallas 62-61 after 3 quarters (only player to do it ever).
-scored 45 plus points in 4 straight games, second to only Wilt
-Laker record of 62 made FT in a row
-scored 98 pts in two games, second only to Wilt
-scored 81 pts against the Raptors on 61% shooting from the field, 28-46, 7-13 three-pts, 18-20 FT's
-Individual outscored Raptors 55-44 in a half (55 in a half is Laker record)
-1 of 3 players in nba history to average 40pts in more than 1 month of career (1st since Wilt).
-Averaged 43.4 points in the month of January 2006.
-Yougest player in NBA history to reach 16,000 pts.
-Started in 8 All-Star games.
-Holds Lakers franchise record of most points in a single quarter with 30 points in the third quarter on December 20, 2005.
-Holds Lakers franchise record for most 3-point field goals made without a miss in one game with 7.
-Holds the Lakers franchise record for most points scored in a season at 2,832 points, breaking Elgin Baylors record.
-Averaged 35.4 pts this season the most since Michael Jordan averaged 35.0.
-Averaged the 8th hightest scoring average in NBA history at 35.4 ppg.
-Won the scoring title for the 05-06 season, scoring 35.4 ppg.
-Had a Laker Franchise record of 27 games of 40-plus points this season break Elgin Baylors record.

:wow:
eek.gif
and you know he still won't win MVP :smh:
nono.gif

I'm mormon if that matters...

^^^^ yeah right, he gets MVP by far. It won't even be close between Kobe and whoever else, guaranteed!!!!

Kobe wont get MVP, because the media doesn't want little kids to look up to and admire an adulterer or alleged rapist.

Just Crazy...what Kobe did this year, most of that in one season!! Those numbers look like entire career highlights for most players!!

The MVP race should not even be close.....KOBE is the MVP....by far!

Quote:
Kobe wont get MVP, because the media doesn't want little kids to look up to and admire an adulterer or alleged rapist.

But Jordan, an admitted adulterer and alleged father of children out of wedlock, has received the MVP.

ALCS

^SHHHHHH......we don't talk about that, and we don't talk about the gambeling and point shavings
That's my word

[/center]

the NBA will use not being one of the top teams as a scapegoat and thats why kobe won't win, but we all know Kobe's the real MVP
I'm mormon if that matters...

KOBE is the BEST player in the NBA today but he's not viewed by most as the MOST VALUABLE player...so the MVP for this season will go to Steve Nash again...
Lebron III BDay sz 10 DS C$220 MTL Troopers;2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on) C$160 dimsum;
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^^^

I know where is our so called Kobe insider Curlyone with the info?

Please let the let playoff QS ZK1 be these:

kobeshoe40mc.jpg

Or the Real 81 point game ZK1's.If these were the QS playoffs ZK1's I will buy 81 pairs!Just playin :lol:
laugh.gif

kobe is the MVP but so many haters and yes i think cos of the coLorado he wont win and i think Lebron wiLL win cos he is the new NBA darLing everyone wants him to be the next MJ and carry the NBA Like MJ which makes me sick...but in reaLity this is what kobe is doing riite now just Like the Lakers he is putting the NBA on his back aLso...but despite of aLL that Lebron wiLL win...yes it sucks..kobe wiLL be robbed

kobe is the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER to his team. if you took him out the lakers would look something like the knicks. plus the coach wouldn't be phil jackson so the lakers would be dead last in the NBA. but you add kobe and phil to the lakers and you get 7th place in the west.

hopefully lakers get KG then lakers will be world champions again.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Back
Top Bottom