Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

kobe is the jack bauer of the league, if they don't give him the MVP (which he has earned) He will use it against the league and and keep dropping 45 62 and 81 point games until they ease up.

Kobe has overcame all the politics that the nba put in front of him, he beat the case, he's doing it without shaq, and he's breaking all the records that he can. Like mark jackson said "KOBE BRYANT WILL BE THE BEST PLAYER EVER!"
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

Quote:
kobe is the MVP but so many haters and yes i think cos of the coLorado he wont win and i think Lebron wiLL win cos he is the new NBA darLing everyone wants him to be the next MJ and carry the NBA Like MJ which makes me sick

That's realtalk right there.I hate that the MVP contest has basicaly turned into a popularity contest which will end up costing Kobe the MVP AWARD this season.I read on a local socal newspaper that sports writer who had a ballout for the MVP who also voted and gave Kobe the MVP also saif that he polled other sports writers who vote for the MVP and found out that Kobe was even being left completely off some voters ballots.That just striaght up hate and disrespect right there.

Also as much I hate comapring Kobe to MJ you cant help seeing how similar their games are.Just look at Kobe and MJ's turn around fadeway away jumper are in the high post in the triangle offense.Look at how Kobe finishes his dunks.Look at how Kobe has the same killer instinct like MJ.Also Kobe is a very good defender on D but I'd have to give the edge to MJ there.

Now with all I said about Kobe when comparing him to MJ the same cannot be said about Lebron when people try to compare him to MJ.Lebron hasnt showed he can play any D.He doesnt and has even admited himself that he doesnt have the Killer Instinct like Kobe & MJ and when the game is on the line he passes up game winning shot attempts and relies on his temmates to take those shots.

Need proof on how similar Kobe's game is to MJ?

Watch this video right here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T...=kobe%20MJ

*sigh*
Kobe as skilled as he is, is MJ vol.2 and im not saying theres anything wrong with that, who else to emulate but the best ever? However, Lebron has a talent all his own (for the most part).
You loose 80% of the heat from your body through your head. Antoine Walker is​

Quote:
Need proof on how similar Kobe's game is to MJ?

Watch this video right here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T...=kobe%20MJ

...What kind of promotional kobe vid is that? Showed alot of air balls and bricked dunks :smh:
nono.gif

You loose 80% of the heat from your body through your head. Antoine Walker is​

I know it's off topic, but curious, did anyone order the Laker Colorway Koston 7s from Active?

I just got my pair in yesterday and they didn't come with any extra laces.

I have the Black/Red Koston 7s also, and they came with extra laces.

Just wondering if those who ordered a pair, got a set of extra laces.

[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
I hate comapring Kobe to MJ you cant help seeing how similar their games are

To be the best you have to learn from the best. I know Kobe doesn't try to copy MJ but their games are so sick that they scream to be compared.

IMO I don't think anyone can compare to Kobe this season, and he deserves to be MVP. And he has some nice shoes too: :tongue:
tongue.gif

who care if he win the actual MVP or not, to all of us Kobe's fans , we know he's the real MVP , and d LAKERS will beat PHOENIX for sure. KOBE will take a dump on Stevenash and score 50 + points against Phoenix in everygames. I hope
happy.gif

the comparisons to MJ and Lebron will never cease nor will the discussion about MVP. MJ was the best of his generation. Kobe is the best of his and Lebron will be the future. Past, present, future. So can we end the comparisons? As for MVP, its the media that votes. We all know the majority of the media hates Kobe, but all we can do as fans is keep supporting him. Buy his shoes!! Buy his gear!!

Let's stick to the title... it's the SHOES!!!

i think the funniest thing in the world would be if the lakers (kobe) defeat the suns (phoneix) in the first round w/ kobe avg like 40 ppg in the series and the following week steve nash and kobe come in first and second in MVP voting because ballots were due before the first round of the playoffs.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Kobe wil get MVP he has to. I said it before in this forum but if he doesnt get MVP than it will be the biggest robbery in sports history!!

lebron's game is nothing like mj's.

kobe's is much closer, with the pure jumpshooting, fadeaways, hang in the air stuff.

lebron's game is much more similar to that of grant hill on steroids -- triple double threat every night, but all numbers are bumped up a few notches.

Kobe should win the mvp without a doubt. Great character. Just look at his stats and he came on top with all the odds against him.

Must cop here:

My basketball pair of AZK1's black/maize are "feeble" now. The right shoe has a portion of the back heel splitiing/ opening up. On my left shoe, the teeth are slowly coming apart, and on the same shoe the toebox is becoming detacted as well. I do play in this pair alot, but I didn't think they'd fall apart this quick. I love the shoe nonetheless, and have a couple other pair to fall back on and admire. Voucher time...

nice shoe i guess? personally im not a huge fan of shoes with multiple colors.

1 color=too plain

2 colors=best

3=sometimes(ex:mpls)

4 or more=too messy

Back
Top Bottom