Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

not feelin the MPLS cuz Kobe didn't wear it this year and cuz that baby blue is really girly...if it was the french blue Lakers colors that Lakers 03-04 wore...that'll be legit...

joc_12r_kb_02.jpg

The MPLS jerseys were with that "girly" blue and yellow though. I think they'll look very good with those. I don't think they'll release and blue of that hue though. Maybe.

ALCS

Something tells me that if Kobe was killin em in those University Blues, they wouldn't be too girly then.
That color didn't look too girly when UNC owned the floor last year either. :b
tongue.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Is it possible that the summer QS will released at the same time the black/purples come out?
Kinda like last year when the white/purple/gold 2K5's came out the same day the supposed limited (really a GR) black/purple 2K5's did.
Just a theory.
[/b]

sure, that "girly" color is makes up the school colors/uniforms for the best college basketball program in the in the country and also worn and loved by THE man himself.

GO HEELS!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

^^^^^Man, exactly what 6FOOT9TARHEEL said. The colorway is by far the best out of all of them. If you can't pull off baby blue, you might as well hate North Carolina, HOLLA......

mmm...sorry guys, i'm actually not a north carolina fan....i'm a usc, michigan state, and duke fan...iono about duke anymore after that stupid lacrose incident..

Quote:
mmm...sorry guys, i'm actually not a north carolina fan....i'm a usc, michigan state, and duke fan...iono about duke anymore after that stupid lacrose incident..

nice, dislike a school because a couple of jocks are dumbasses

Quote:
not feelin the MPLS cuz Kobe didn't wear it this year and cuz that baby blue is really girly...if

no offense man but what are you smoking!?!?! thats gotta be tied for my favorite color of all time with orange! that color is just way too nice. got my jordan XII's, black/carolina blue 5.5's, and soon my MPLS. not to mention i be reppin UNC to death. that french blue is ok, but its too affiliated with duke, so that kills like 90% of it
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

theoneandonlykobe,

The MPLS was released here in Aus in the first week of April. Got mine around April 2 I think. Depending on where your relatives are here in Aus, you need to ask them to find the FL which stock basketball shoes. Probably one or two per state. Here in Sydney, there's a couple which stock basketball shoes.

The best AZK1 release to date.

I am feelin the mpls colorway. I still have the jerseys from that year....but I can also rock the white and baby bule throwbacks from the 50's and the ones they wore last year.

Quote:
The MPLS was released here in Aus in the first week of April. Got mine around April 2 I think. Depending on where your relatives are here in Aus, you need to ask them to find the FL which stock basketball shoes. Probably one or two per state. Here in Sydney, there's a couple which stock basketball shoes.

Thanks e8sm for the info. Im gonna try to get my relatives on that. But if u have exact locations of who has them that would make it alot easier for me. Cause i have some ppl in Sydney.
Let me know the info on the stores please. Thanks!

And might i add, those shoes are damn fresh!!!!

whoever said they didnt like the baby blue colorway is messed up man, they are the freshest pair of zooms by far, perfect for spring!!!

Later

Hes wearing the reg. Black/purple/white version....we all seen these....maybe he's waiting to go back to LA to bring out something exclusive....

Quote:
remember, it's a lakers colorway!

So? Hes still wearing a Laker uniform on the road :lol:
laugh.gif
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Yea a home laker colorway....yellow/purple maybe?....by the way what is Steve Nash wearing?...seems as if him and Ben Gordon are the only people wearing new shoes for the play-offs...Play-Off shoe game this year is pretty boring so far....BRING OUT THE EXCLUSIVES!!

Old Fart Referee robbed the Lakers by not calling a foul on that Kobe's drive. I hate when old ref call game, they couldn't see @#$*

Great game. Kobe played the game plan. They came a bit short. Like the colorway. But kinda plain. I want to see some crazy colorway. Kobe always has hot pe's. He will probably save them for the home game.

Back
Top Bottom