Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

was kobe rockin these today?

36_1.JPG

0f_1.JPG

AZMY10804232237.jpg

wow i never knew the inside was purple. is that material simliar to the MPLS?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

WOW after seeing those close up like that and the inside swoosh being black, I think I have a new favorite colorway other then the Black/ Maizes. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Beautiful!

theoneandonlykobe you can tell your ppl to try FL George St or FL Pitt St, they should still have some.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

I just saw a niketown employee in Hawaii rockin the black/purple ZK1's. The purple uppers on the inside look suede or nubuck...it just looked smooth. Its alright IMO. If you like purple you will love the shoes.

Quote:
I just saw a niketown employee in Hawaii rockin the black/purple ZK1's. The purple uppers on the inside look suede or nubuck...it just looked smooth. Its alright IMO. If you like purple you will love the shoes.

i need a job at niketown
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I like that black and purple combo with the purple all on the side of the shoe. A good look for the shoe i think.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright #41 John Thomas

Wow, those black and purple are hot. Too bad I already got the black/maize because I only want one pair of of black sneakers. I think I'm gonna cop the MPLS. Still lookin for some black/maize shorts. Anyone?
amilton
dRHamilton
dRHamilton

Free Ipod - check it out

There are couple jordan shorts that are black/maize or white/black/maize but I want them to make some izzo shorts for the black/maize's.

As I said before...those are the best looking kobes (black/purple). No question I would of bought the black/maize if the inside had yellow suede similiar to black/purple having purple suede.

Quick question:
Where is the cheapest place I can find the Black/ Maize ZK1's and the Kobe all-star 2K5's (with the logo & number * on it) online and/ or in NYC?
You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

Back
Top Bottom