Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

the ones posted on here previously were obsidian, but there are black ones as well. at ur local champs they have a black/maize jacket and underneath (for me anyways) theres some matching appareal, including black shirt w/ yellow jumpman logo and some shorts. also if you dont care about jordan or not you could always go to finishline.com, check out their fanshop, and there are some sick black and yellow michigan state shorts
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
theoneandonlykobe you can tell your ppl to try FL George St or FL Pitt St, they should still have some.

Thanks AZHOOPS23

Im gonna make a few calls tonight to my relatives down in Australia and try to get some mpls zooms asap before release date haha.

Hey and those Black/Purple zooms are damn near crazy man, those are hot, their a must cop for this summer man, will match the Black Laker jersey with the purple writing woowee cant wait man.

Later yall Game 2 is ours, need Mihm out there to finish inside but Kobe will come through guaranteed!!!!!

^^^^ pics?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Today was a good day. I got my 175$ voucher from those wretched AJ XXs (JUNK @#%$ SHOES) I only paid 100$. This means I get new ZKIs and izzo shorts. :pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5

very vervy nice much appreciated

yo wusup with the baby blue?? thats whack man... it shouldve been yellow or purple.. then u can call it a "def cop"
dat mainstream be sugar-coated and watered down..

any info on clothing? I remember a while back someone said sometime in mid-April. Any updates? It's almost May.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." - Kobe Bryant

4fitness--- how do u get a voucher for your xx's??
ineed a voucher fo sho.
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

Hey AZHOOPS23, how much did u pay for the mpls zooms cause on the footlocker australian website it says that they are 245.00 in australian dollar makin it about 180.00 in usd.
Is this true? cause if it is, i might hold out for the release here or ill be spending that plus shipping plus duty tax and then conversion to canadian dollars lol so i dunno.
But let me know if u did pay that for them, thanks.

And that Kobe playoff background is sick, im gonna photoshop his symbol right in the middle and set it as my background. good look ed247.

one more day till game 2!!!

Quote:
And that Kobe playoff background is sick, im gonna photoshop his symbol right in the middle and set it as my background. good look ed247.

^^^Good idea. Post it here when you're done so we can see it
[/b]

I know the shoes releasing in May will have MPLS on them at certain parts of the shoes but thats very interested how there are the numbers on the insole like that. First time i have seen them like that.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright #41 John Thomas

lovin the mpls, they look so sexy, now im gonna have to cop all azk1s, luv em all :D
happy.gif

'hunt me, or be hunted'

Back
Top Bottom